Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeah a Christmas s/o post kind of.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Who has already started?

Options:

Me

Not me

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

So am I the only one who has already started to Christmas shop? I really start in January, lol.

We don't have a ton yet, but I have found a bunch of good deals. A $1 for a noise making guitar, the ones that are $10 regular at Walmart and a army leggo style set for the same. Headphones regular $15 for $1. Yesterday we hit up Sears and I got a Cars pillow for $3.50 regular $19.99, a margarita glass set of 4 for $5, regular $25. My mom got my daughter Tinkerbell bedding - two throw pillows, a sheet set and the comfort all for under $20. Yep, just wanted to brag some on our deals ;)

So who else has a stash already?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Replies (11-13):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Ill start next month. We shop early to beat the annoying Christmas crowd.
tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM

The important people on my list get a store bought gift, and a hand made gift.. So I have started with the gifts that I'm making. 

With a new baby, school, my son's birthday, and throwing my sister a baby shower... we are going to be behind on the store shopping part this year. 

embrigmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:51 PM

We haven't started shopping yet, but have started our list of ideas so we have something to work with. Likely will start in november. Would like to start sooner but dh likes to wait. It's always intresting to see who wins out each year. We do have some birthdays to get threw first though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN