Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your 6 year old daughter had a BAD unibrow.....***EDIT***

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 386 Replies

Poll

Question: would you groom your dd's eyebrows?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 992

View Results

would you tweeze, wax or thread it? or use an electric trimmer or any other painless way to groom them

There is the cutest girl at my dd's school, looks like Snow White, very fair skin, black hair and the absolute worst unibrow I have ever seen...yesterday was the first day of school and I already heard girls in the cafeteria talkling about "that hairy girl L****" made me sad...if your dd had this wwyd?

*** I really was wondering if you would remove the hair...I have very ligght thin eyebrows and have never had to do anything to them so I am not up on all the different ways to groom them. Awesome on the electric trimmer tho, I wish her mom would do something. I would NEVER say anythng to her tho. I feel so bad for the kid, she is a very sweet girl

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTo3NMW
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I would not tweeze or wax my girls' eyebrows that young.. that shit hurts and would make it grow back worse.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Eta nevermind read that wrong

At 6 no way. She is a child. Those adults should be ashamed for talking about any child in such a way.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:56 AM
2 moms liked this

We've grooming my daughter and my niece since they were very young, just over a year, so yes!

Kitschy
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM
26 moms liked this

I wouldn't do something about it voluntarily but if she came to me I would consider.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM

they were not adults, they were other girls

Quoting Anonymous:

At 6 no way. She is a child. Those adults should be ashamed for talking about any child in such a way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this
I would shave it...
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
27 moms liked this

At that age I would want to teach my child how self-confidence doesn't come from an arbitrary standard of femininity or beauty.  She shouldn't be going through painful procedures to make her accepted.  This is a potential character building moment for the girl.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I would. Your choices are all painful though. I would use the same facial trimmer I use.
Luna091306
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
If tweeze it. Luckily my dd didn't get my unibrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Yeah, I would.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)