Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Unfortunately, we all have to die..

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 59 Replies

Which way would you HATE to die?

I've a fear of someone breaking into my home killing me w/ a knife or worst my own knives. I'll hate to die like that or drown, I'm 29 and finally taking swimming classes.. It's never to late!

Which way would you LIKE to die?

I'll like to die quick painless and don't want to know its coming.
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsGuthrie
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I would never want to die by drowning.

If I could, as corny as it sounds. I would like to die with my husband when we are old and gray, in eachothers arms.

Sounds wrong. I wish my husband to die with me. LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Drowning, burning and being buried alive are some of the worst ways I can think of to die.

Sweetie1216
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, I thought it was sweet!
Now that's how I want to die, lol :)

Quoting MrsGuthrie:

I would never want to die by drowning.

If I could, as corny as it sounds. I would like to die with my husband when we are old and gray, in eachothers arms.

Sounds wrong. I wish my husband to die with me. LOL

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I had a nightmare once, and ever since then I've been afraid that I would die when an asteroid hit the Earth or something.  But what makes it so bad is I'm alive to see the impact, but I am incinerated before I can hold my children one last time, or I have to choose between running to my children or DH in opposite directions.

I would like to die in my sleep, I think.  I wouldn't mind a pro-longed illness where I got to say goodbye to everyone, then eventually fade away.  I think I feel OK with that idea because I have had several loved ones go out that way.  It seemed dignified, and they were always "ready" by the time they passed.

Sweetie1216
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM

OMG, I couldn't imagine being buried alive. I guess you'll keep screaming hoping someone would hear you?!
That sucks! :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Drowning, burning and being buried alive are some of the worst ways I can think of to die.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM

If I were in a box I would just try to go to sleep.  But I was talking about where you are just buried in the dirt and have no choice but to breathe it in. That would suck.

Quoting Sweetie1216:

OMG, I couldn't imagine being buried alive. I guess you'll keep screaming hoping someone would hear you?!
That sucks! :(

Quoting Anonymous:

dgray
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I don't want to be attacked and fighting for my life. (The worst being the idea of a 'zombie'-type situation. 28 Days Later and I am Legend seem entirely plausible..)

Can't think of a best, but I hope I'm not all alone and/or afraid.
Sweetie1216
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I agree with the illness. My grandma is having heart surgery this week and she's already saying "I'm tired" & "I'm ready".. So sad!

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I had a nightmare once, and ever since then I've been afraid that I would die when an asteroid hit the Earth or something.  But what makes it so bad is I'm alive to see the impact, but I am incinerated before I can hold my children one last time, or I have to choose between running to my children or DH in opposite directions.

I would like to die in my sleep, I think.  I wouldn't mind a pro-longed illness where I got to say goodbye to everyone, then eventually fade away.  I think I feel OK with that idea because I have had several loved ones go out that way.  It seemed dignified, and they were always "ready" by the time they passed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM
We all have to die. Gosh, I'm so glad you told us. See, this is why I joined CM.....to learn new things every day.
JustBreath2013
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Hate to die...drowning, burning, or via murder of any sort.
Prefer to die in my sleep
Bu since I am going to be a vampire I have no worries ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)