Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro life/pro birth and PA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
I don't want to answer questions just wanted to make a post and read what gets said:

So just wondering how many pro life/ pro birth people bitch about those same women and babies being on PA.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM

*takes a seat*

You should have a poll.

jojo_star
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
A lot, I bet! I know some irl, my sister in law, and a friend of my mil, who are very anti-choice, pro-birth, both flipped out about me having an abortion, and are very, very anti-welfare, and I would have been on welfare, possibly for years, had I not aborted. It makes no sense to me, but there you have it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I d ont think you should be able to murder your baby...but once it's here..why should i support it??

Be responsible and don't have one you can't afford in the first place...problem solved
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree you shouldn't have to support it but it happens everyday...probably always will. Also thinking if one does not want to pay for a child (by way of PA) that isn't theirs then why worry if it is aborted or born in the first place.
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I think that, if you are on PA, you should not TTC because you cannot afford the kids you have. Wait until you are back on your feet. However, if she gets pregnant by accident, I don't think she should be forced to abort because she is on PA.

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM
There are people who are on PA and ttc which is ridiculous but I would imagine there are even more who accidentally get pregnant or don't try to prevent it from happening all of which are shitty but true. I don't think anyone should be forced into abortion whether on PA or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I bi**h about anyone who is irresponsible, and yes that would include those who get abortions, and those on PA.

fairyjester
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Isn't that what the person having an abortion is doing, not having one they can't afford?

Quoting Anonymous:

I d ont think you should be able to murder your baby...but once it's here..why should i support it??

Be responsible and don't have one you can't afford in the first place...problem solved
mcginnisc
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I am pro-life. I am all for people using PA if they need it. I hate the fact that there are *some* people that abuse it, but I don't forsee anything changing in the future. PA is a necessary thing in today's world. There are too many people that are being laid off or are having a difficult time finding employment. These people need a way to support their families. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Well kudos to you for standing strong and making that decision especially with having all those people on your back and not in your corner. :)

Quoting jojo_star:

A lot, I bet! I know some irl, my sister in law, and a friend of my mil, who are very anti-choice, pro-birth, both flipped out about me having an abortion, and are very, very anti-welfare, and I would have been on welfare, possibly for years, had I not aborted. It makes no sense to me, but there you have it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)