Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where do you buy bras?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm a 40D and I need something with full coverage that will give me a lift, since they point to the ground practically without a bra on. I shopped at Victoria's Secret for years and I went in there today and I don't know if it's all locations, but this one isn't carrying any size over 38DD, there are no 40's left in the store. I checked online and they have them but they never lasted very long for me, I put them in the washer and dryer and the hooks on the back end up falling off. This has happened with every bra I bought for years... that should tell me to handwash them but I never do...

So I need a bra that has full coverage, will give me a lift, and can handle the washer and dryer...

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Check out Lane Bryant. Also, don't put them in the dryer, let them air dry. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Lane Bryant?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Never wash and dry your bras. You will not find a quality bra that holds up in the washer and dryer...

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I LOVE VS bras. I got two and a pair of panties for $30. ;) They have your size too. ;) I wash but never dry mine. I hang them to dry. You can also hand wash them. ;)

mattiehatter
by Mary on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Jcpenny
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Goddess.  I am a 40I and I have been having bra problems since I had kids.  I have tried lots of different brands. Someone here told me to go to breakoutbras.com and measure myself according to their guidelines and then order a Goddess Bra.  I love it. I ordered mine from Amazon for $42. Its full coverage and they have lots of different styles(underwire, wirefree, full coverage, etc)

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Wal

Mart

Swear to god I hate that store but their bras are the only ones that work for me.

Oh and Stage/Palais Royale/Goodys/Bealls

kngarber
by Katie on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Lane Bryant.  I am an F.  Their bras are super cute too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I get playtex 18 hour online. I wear 38-g. They last a good 7-8 months after regular washer abuse. But they're like $30 each in amazon.
Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM

justmysize.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)