Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ok be honest *sex post*

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 458 Replies

Ok, back story here before I get to my question. my DH sometimes complains that I don't give him oral that often. At least not enough. I do give him oral during sex for like a few minutes sometimes but I don't "finish" him off that way usually.  I may actually give him a BJ every 2 months(sometimes more a little frequently). He hardly eats me out as well. Probably the same rate as I do to him. I'm not a fan of it since he's not that good at it but it still feels nice when he tries. And before you women ask, I do keep myself up. I go to monthy brazillian bikini waxes and wash really well down there. Whether or not we have sex. 

SO here's my question: The other day my DH was talking about it with guys at work about it and they said (DH tells me anyways) that they get oral at LEAST 2 times a week from their women. So do you ladies do it that often to your men? 

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Hell no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
3 moms liked this

HELL to the no. He's lucky if he gets that on his birthday. He knew this about me before marrying me, but I have abuse issues from my past and I HATE oral sex. It's just disgusting to me. I do it sometimes just to please him- every couple of months to be exact, but it's just not often.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I've been married 4 years (we were both virgins in every way when we got married at 21 and 26) and I've given a bj exactly 4 times and never finished him that way. I HATE it. It makes me feel really dirty and not intimate at all. Dh is willing to go down on me but I'm not a fan of the feeling...I prefer firm, rougher touches and the lightish feeling of that almost hurts.
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM
No...
kaybayblee3
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

lol that's how I feel too. He knew how I was when we were dating. I do it if i'm REALLY, and I mean REALLY in the mood to give it. I'm not a fan of it personally but just to make him a little happy every once in awhile lol

Quoting Anonymous:

HELL to the no. He's lucky if he gets that on his birthday. He knew this about me before marrying me, but I have abuse issues from my past and I HATE oral sex. It's just disgusting to me. I do it sometimes just to please him- every couple of months to be exact, but it's just not often.

KME3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:06 AM
No. We rarely go down on each other. Just about never...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Not recently. Since being pregnant it makes me gag; like vomit gag not gag in a good way. I know DH is getting frustrated but he never brings it up.

kaybayblee3
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM

We were both virgins as well. I've told him how much I don't really like doing it. He says he actually enjoys going down on me but since he really doesn't know what to do down there to me it just feels good but not "mindblowing" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been married 4 years (we were both virgins in every way when we got married at 21 and 26) and I've given a bj exactly 4 times and never finished him that way. I HATE it. It makes me feel really dirty and not intimate at all. Dh is willing to go down on me but I'm not a fan of the feeling...I prefer firm, rougher touches and the lightish feeling of that almost hurts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I don't like giving it to him as much as I used to he's lucky to get it onces a yr. But when we first met it was like a few times a month
kaybayblee3
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:08 AM

When I was pregnant I used to throw up after sex! I don't know why but just having "regular" sex would just gross me out afterwards even though I wanted and enjoyed it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not recently. Since being pregnant it makes me gag; like vomit gag not gag in a good way. I know DH is getting frustrated but he never brings it up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)