Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know no one cares but...

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 32 Replies
3 moms liked this
My DF is kind of the most amazing man ever and I'm not sure what I did to deserve him <3

My medication I've been on has been working wonders up until the past 2 weeks. Up until then I'd been 4 months without a bipolar swing. These last few weeks have been really hard...oldest DD went off to kintergarten, we decided I'm staying home at least until newest DD is older, my hormones are crazy from just having a baby...being at home constantly has really gotten to me. I've been so depressed ive barely been able to get out of bed for the last week. Yesterday and today are my DFs days off. Yesterday he text my one girlfriend I have down here (moved a while back and haven't made any friends, save for one!) Asked her if she was free, and pushed me out the door to go have dinner with her. Our DD is 6 wks old so I haven't been anywhere without her or my oldest. So he watched babies and I got an adult dinner, AND when I came home the house was spotless. Then today he made me breakfast in bed - and found a sitter so he and I can go on our first alone date in several months.

Again...how did I get so lucky? He always knows how to make me feel better instead of getting frustrated with my depression issues <3
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

You're right, I don't care!

xtina8817
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Kindergarten* lol
elkmomma
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:46 PM

AWWWW WAY TO GO HUBBY !!!!  The really good ones are so hard to find.  So glad I'm not the only one with a great one.

xtina8817
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

*thumbs up* :-)
i_am_no_1
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:47 PM

That's great! Glad you have a great man!

alisheamonet33

aw thats sweet enjoy your date !

i_am_no_1
4 moms liked this

Then why comment you stupid cum dumpster?

Quoting Anonymous:

xtina8817
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Quoting elkmomma:

AWWWW WAY TO GO HUBBY !!!!  The really good ones are so hard to find.  So glad I'm not the only one with a great one.

I know. I feel so bad when the women on here are like "MY HUSBAND IS A TERRIBLE HUMAN" lol we need a "mine rocks" post every once in a while. Also...I'm not gonna be the girl that a few months down the road posts a "my husband looked at my post and is upset I was bitching about him" threads hahahaha
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

You are lucky to have found such a great guy

Ignore the assnons...they are jealous

xtina8817
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting i_am_no_1:

LOL I love you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN