Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

edit!!--NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU! deal with it!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
Edit/update?: sorry my dd had an accident, needed a good bath lol. Anyways- no I'm not a troll, I wish I was. Dh and I have been ttc for 3 years and its torture when I find out she's pregnant. I do not communicate much with her. I cut her off in febuary of this year. I saw her a month ago at my parents while I went to visit. It was a trick. My family tells me its her life, so I should forgive because she's messed up. I disagree. I have let her live with me for 6 months. I was forced to kick her out after the last straw being she left her pipe out and my dd was sucking on it. My dd was 18 months old when this happened. She is now 4. She has stolen from me, lied to me countless times, brought strange men into my home and even stole some of MY underwear? Wtf? One weekend dh and I were away. She had sex in our bed with 2 men! She didn't even bother to clean up the bed or lube she left. So the trick my parents did on me, only caused a huge arguement. So now I only text back if she msgs me. That's it.

My sister. Age 21, about to be 22. She is pregnant. Not her first, or second or third or fourth... No her 8th pregnancy! She's majorly into drugs. Mostly morphine. She has sex for money, was a stripper at one point but then said that being a sex trade worker offered more money and drugs. She's gotten raped, beaten, homeless and anything else you can think of. Why? Because she puts herself in this situation.

I should feel sorry. But I don't. If anyone seen what she does, how she acts and her actions she does not only to herlsef but others... You wouldnt feel sorry either.

So my mother was suppose to pick her up this morning so my sister can get her abortion. She had an appointment last week but said 'no I cancelled it. Don't want to be bleeding while partying it up!'

Seriously? I told her to get some bc. Her response?- no it will mess with my system. - oh really? Not like the drugs are, the booze nd pills and all this other shit your doing to yourself. No god FORBID you TRY to prevent pregnancy.

Condoms? Pfft she doesn't like the feeling! I asked her how she knew her bf was the dad she said 'I only let him cum in me.' Lmao! Alrighty then! Its prob some crack head you met last weekend !

Yes I'm venting. I swear I'm not a bitch. I swear I don't judge her in person. I do it in my head! By myself! My mom coukdnt make it this morning so my sister blew upmy phone saying 'no one cares about me! Only time I get attention from the family is if I call and say some low to get them to my place!'

High out of her mind... I saw her last weekend and she's showing. She is very skinny, and being her 8th pregnancy... She is going to show a bit. She said she thinks she's 13 or so weeks... And yes she has known about every single pregnancy since week 4! The highest pregnancy she went up to before her abortions was 4.5 months! I'm fucking disgusted with this waste of a person she has become!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deenakate
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM

WOW

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Her ovaries need to be burned off.    She will be judged for murdering all those babies in the afterlife.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM
hmmm. Sad
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM
And before anyone says to help her in the past 4 years my family has broughten her to 4 drug rehabs, brought her to drs, therapists ect.. you name it my family has tried it! She says she LOVES her life. Hell one guy pays ALL HER BILLS. She calls him her sugar daddy....
temage
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. I'm sorry. I hate to say it, but she's an aids case waiting to happen
miss_AP
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Totally agree.....vent away sister. If it were mine, I'd cut her off! for everyone's own good........

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM
You might need to cut ties. You cannot help someone who will not help themselves. :-( *hugs*
MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Intervention.....NOW. Or turn her in to the cops when you all know where she is getting high or when shes with her dealer to get her drugs. Sending her to jail, to get her into court then appear in court and beg the judge to stick her in rehab.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I wouldn't feel sorry for her either. She is knowingly and repeatedly putting her self in danger and she is okay with it, that negates me feeling bad for her or anyone else doing the same thing.
kristendani
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM
She needs to get her tubes tied or something if she is happy living that lifestyle. And I'm sure "sugar daddy" could afford that if he's paying for everything else. I think using abortions as a form of birth control is seriously messed up. As for all the drugs and prostitution...I know she is your sister but I would be throwing her butt in jail. Really all I can think to say is WOW.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)