Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What the f***?!?!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was at the mall just a bit ago to grab some lunch. I was sitting in my car talking to my sister when all of the sudden something slams into my car. I thought at first that it was a whole damn car. Until I looked over and realized it was just a car door. So I get out to see the damage and the girl who hit my car gets mad at ME. She starts saying "I didn't do anything wrong, get back in your car now! Go on!"

Um excuse me? I'm parked solidly between the lines, you're the one parked too close! Besides some scraped paint, there wasn't any other damage. I told her to watch what she's doing and calm the fuck down. She quickly drove off after that. Wtf though, seriously? I'm sorry you don't know how to park and open the door without whacking it into other cars?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Fck that bitch... I wouldn't have wasted my words and wrote down her license plate number...
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have been hard pressed not to punch her in the throat with the mood I'm in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Why didn't you get her plate info? I would've called it in as a hit and run.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Because if the damage is less than $1000 they won't do anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why didn't you get her plate info? I would've called it in as a hit and run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I don't know, with me that would have probaly ended in a fight lol. That bitch would have been eating that door.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I probably would have hit her.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM
That would have been very satisfying.

Quoting bmw29:

I would have been hard pressed not to punch her in the throat with the mood I'm in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM

yeah people are nucking futs man, this one time, back when i lived in apartments, i was at the office, mailing a letter, when all the sudden this car about 30 feet in font of me, starts backing up, full speed. i slammed on my horn, she slammed on her brakes, inches from my car, put it in gear and she pulled into a parking spot at the office. i leaned out my window and said, calmly. you really should look before you back up. she said you shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, i said fuck you, and she got in her car and started following me through the complex, half of her body out of the window screaming at me while she's driving, she followed me for a min, until the landscape guys chased her down, and made her fucking stop. 

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Rude bitch...((not you))
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Haha I'm trying not to subject the public to me and my horrible mood right now.

Quoting ColieO:

That would have been very satisfying.

Quoting bmw29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN