Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's trying to RUIN it!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh and I are really excited. We leave tomorrow morning for the beach. Ss has never been and dd doesn't remember going.

Well, ss went to his mom's last weekend. In the spirit of getting ready for the beach, bitch let him watch a movie about some girl who gets her arm bit off by a shark. He's four! He doesn't understand that the chance of getting bitten by a shark is almost nonexistent. Now he's saying he's not going to get in the water....

I really think she did that just because she's freaking jealous that he's going on a vacation without her.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Bump
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM
3 moms liked this

It's a Christian based film that is all about overcoming obstacles. I doubt she did it just to ruin your vacation. If he doesn't want to go in the ocean don't force him. Oceans can be scary for little people. 

momma2mms
by Kristin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Soul Surfer?

Poor kiddo. Hopefully she didn't do it on purpose. Give him time to warm up. He will see everyone having a good time and want to join in!

FireCoyote
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

BUMP!

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you are way over analyzing it, I doubt that it was intentional.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
He'll forget about it when everyone is having fun. Tell him it's fake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Just the fact that you refer to the mother of that child in that way tells me much more about your character than hers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:31 PM
He's never been. So he doesn't know if it's scary or not. But he came home crying he was so traumatized after the movie...

And she frequently does things just to get to Dh and I- and admits it. So I have no doubt she did it on purpose

Quoting sheramom4:

It's a Christian based film that is all about overcoming obstacles. I doubt she did it just to ruin your vacation. If he doesn't want to go in the ocean don't force him. Oceans can be scary for little people. 

sadiebug1228
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:32 PM
My 4 yr old loved that movie! Soul surfer? He actually thought it was funny :/ not sure why but he does like sharks lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM
If she can't treat ss well and stop letting him down by skipping visits, then I have no respect for her. Sorry...

Quoting TranquilMind:

Just the fact that you refer to the mother of that child in that way tells me much more about your character than hers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN