Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your biggest "mom secret"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Not scandalous. Just cleaning or organization secret you think you're genius for lol

I have a Clorox toilet want I use for the bathtub. It's so quick to just click it in scrub it out rinse with the shower head and Toss it in the trash.

I also thought I was genius the day I filled a tote full of water and put it at the bottom of the ladder of the in ground pool. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
freemane
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM
3 moms liked this

I keep the shower/tub cleaner in the tub and clean the tub out when I take a shower, that way I remember to do it!

LuLuThatsWho
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I make my own frozen meals to have easy dinners on hand at all times.

I make tons of "convenience" foods at home as healthier, cheaper alternatives to the store-bought versions- instant oatmeal, frozen burritos, coffee creamers, breakfast sandwiches.

I am a very frugal grocery shopper.

(Most of my secrets are food related because I'm a much better cook than housekeeper/organizer.)

**LuLu**

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Bump, I like these!
babycakesaz
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Really? My son had one too. Only I would steal it to wash it while he was asleep and the next day he wouldn't want it and cry because it smelled different lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My 16 month old has a bkankie. She cries if you take it. But it needs to he washed frequently: she'd freak out. So I bought her two more of the exact same bkankie. Now she has one at all times and its never dirty.

PartyOfCuatro
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Good idea. I usually just wrap the end with a wet paper towel but will have to try the cup of water.

Quoting Decemberlov:

I put my asparagus and broccoli in cups of water in the fridge kind of like flowers in a vase...they stay fresh twice as long

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM
13 moms liked this
I cook all dinners for the week on Sunday's. I put Monday-Wednesday in the fridge and freeze Thursday-Sunday and thaw them the night before. It also cuts back on expenses at the grocery store because I know what we are going to have.
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM
10 moms liked this
I put a drop or two of flavoring in my sons sippy cup of water just to color it and make him think he's drinking juice when he's actually drinking straight water. I water his actual juice down. Too sweet IMO. I do the same with my juice.
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Celery too!

Quoting Decemberlov:

I put my asparagus and broccoli in cups of water in the fridge kind of like flowers in a vase...they stay fresh twice as long

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM
5 moms liked this
Pampers wipes are GREAT for a quick clean of wood surfaces. Better than on hineys IMO.

I use Huggies one and done for hineys.
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM
8 moms liked this
I also use water I boil potatoes, eggs and other veggies in to water plants. More nutrients.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured