Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Deep dirty family secrets

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 218 Replies
2 moms liked this
I will tell you one and then you tell me one Ok, mine is not a great one at all, meaning something to be proud of or could even try to turn it into something good. Well here is goes..... My mom is the cousin to the Railroad Killer Angel Ramirez Resendez. No one in our family talks about him. I have done my googling on him and all, and it is crazy, because I resemble him very much. Though I am less likely to go killing people along the railroad lines of the USA. Now, that I have let mine out, tell me yours. I am gonna go ANON for this one, and I believe you would understand why.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistie900
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I don't think we have any. My mom was molested by her grandpa and not many people know. At family reunions and stuff I hear people say that they miss him and such and all I can think is that he was a child molester. And he was a horrible husband. Other than that we don't have anything bad.

Oh and my uncle is in jail for murder but that's not a secret. It was on the news and in the papers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
my mom married her 2nd cousin
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM

My great great grandfather was murdered. Henry Frick was the intended target.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM
So sorry to hear that..
Quoting mistie900:

I don't think we have any. My mom was molested by her grandpa and not many people know. At family reunions and stuff I hear people say that they miss him and such and all I can think is that he was a child molester. And he was a horrible husband. Other than that we don't have anything bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Ask 504 about her family secrets...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Too many family secrets, wish there were none
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Oh goodness, lol. That there is something.
Quoting Anonymous:

my mom married her 2nd cousin

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Lol, wow.... Maybe I will.
Quoting Anonymous:

Ask 504 about her family secrets...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I met a family member fir the first time a few months ago. After he left my family's house that afternoon he went home and killed his girlfriend and dumped her on the side of the road. He wasn't immediate family. But wow. I met the lady, she was really nice. The only bad thing I could say is that she left a cigarette butt on our deck.
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My uncle (mom's older brother) got married the 1st time when he was like 19, to a girl who was 14 (this was many many years ago). By the time she was 17, they had 3 kids, and he divorced her and married her MOTHER! Yep, so now the kid's grandma was also their stepmom. They ended up calling her mom, and calling their bio mom by her 1st name. My uncle stayed married to her for over 40 years before he died, and the kid's bio mom re-married also. I guess by today's standards, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but in those days, in our small town, it was a HUGE deal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)