Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

JonBenet Ramsey

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Hubby and I just watched a documentary of the case. He is 100% convinced the parents killed her. I honestly have no clue. Some facts point to someone close to the family killing her, some facts point to a stranger.

Sad case overall. I don't think it'll be solved.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I was really into that case when it happened. (even though I was just a teen because it made me so sad) I honestly do not believe that the case will EVER be solved. I think one of the main players in that case is dead, Patsy Ramsey. They (her parents and more than likely her brother) know what happened and they will take it to their grave. Lord knows Patsy did. 

JanineDeer
by Janine on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

very strange wasn't it. VERY horrible.   Had to be someone IN the house..that they indeed knew.  I cannot even imagine

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Just saying... mama didn't do it. But many believe she died believing she knew who was responsible.

She not only lost her health, but she lost her will to live as a result of her knowledge. 

There was no way for her to get justice for her daughter without completely destroying what was left of her perfect world. She had nothing to live for.... just saying.... 

Quoting sugareemommee:

Spill it anon!

Quoting Anonymous:

It will never be solved.

fyi... her brother knows more then was ever made public. 

(i'm from Charleviox Mi, we have close ties to this family) 

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM

That was a really sad case.  I always believed that something was just "off" with the parents, but I don't know if we will ever know.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Sounds legit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just saying... mama didn't do it. But many believe she died believing she knew who was responsible.

She not only lost her health, but she lost her will to live as a result of her knowledge. 

There was no way for her to get justice for her daughter without completely destroying what was left of her perfect world. She had nothing to live for.... just saying.... 

Quoting sugareemommee:

Spill it anon!

Quoting Anonymous:

It will never be solved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the brother did it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:25 PM
This actually makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sugareemommee:

Spill it anon!

Quoting Anonymous:

It will never be solved.

Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I don't remember:-/ it was well over a year ago that I saw it...it may not even be the same one op is talking about.

It was interesting and went back over interviews and stuff involving the case.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

What's the name of the documentary? Is it on Netflix?

Quoting Amiehart62:

They were pretty confident it was a friend of the family right? I think I have seen the documentary

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, something called touch DNA exonerated the parents and brother.

Quoting Amiehart62:

Her mother is dead now. Wasn't there DNA other than her parents?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I was living in Boulder when it happened. I'm not going to spread rumors, however I strongly believe her parents were involved.

Quoting Kerannmer:

I was an adult when it happened and living in Colorado, not too far from Boulder. I will always believe the mother was the major offender and the father helped to cover it up.

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM
The brother raped her, and when mama and daddy found out, daddy killed her to protect the brother. Am I close?

Such a sad case. My heart breaks for that sweet angel. I was very young when it happened, but still remember seeing her beautiful face on magazine covers and thinking how could someone hurt her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sugareemommee:

Spill it anon!

Quoting Anonymous:

It will never be solved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN