Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

JonBenet Ramsey

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Hubby and I just watched a documentary of the case. He is 100% convinced the parents killed her. I honestly have no clue. Some facts point to someone close to the family killing her, some facts point to a stranger.

Sad case overall. I don't think it'll be solved.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I feel like her parents at least knew what happened. Scam gone wrong perhaps? I don't know. It's really sad though. If not mistaken, her parents are dead now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I believe it's the man who 'played' Santa Clause at their Christmas party.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Her mother passed awayin 2006 of ovarian cancer. Her father is still alive and will be 70 this year. He remarried a fashion designer a couple of years ago. Here's an interesting tidbit: He had a brief relationship with Beth Holloway (Natalee Holloway's mother; Natalee is/was the missing teen in Aruba).

Quoting Mamaof3and1tobe:

I feel like her parents at least knew what happened. Scam gone wrong perhaps? I don't know. It's really sad though. If not mistaken, her parents are dead now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, not sure it was the parents but don't think it was a stranger. I don't think they'll solve it. It's been too long and there were too many screw ups back then

Quoting Sassy762:

I think it was a friend of the family......either way its horrible

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Quoting Amiehart62:

Her mother is dead now. Wasn't there DNA other than her parents?

You are right, there was a foreign DNA. They even tested her brother.

One detective quit the force after they accused the parents because he believes they are innocent.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Wow thats a name i havent heard in a long time. I have been really hooked on the erica parsons case. I wastched the dr phil special about it and i am just blown away. i really think her adopted parents killed her.

Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Ohh wow! I didn't realize he was that old!

That is interesting and pretty freaking creepy to be honest. I went and did a search since I saw this post and several were blaming her brother. I was only 10 when it happened so I wasn't quite so sure of the details. Sad, sad, sad

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Her mother passed awayin 2006 of ovarian cancer. Her father is still alive and will be 70 this year. He remarried a fashion designer a couple of years ago. Here's an interesting tidbit: He had a brief relationship with Beth Holloway (Natalee Holloway's mother; Natalee is/was the missing teen in Aruba).

Quoting Mamaof3and1tobe:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I believe it was a person who worked at their home and knew the layout.  I think the parents are odd but I don't think they did anything to their daughter. 

littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It will never be solved.

fyi... her brother knows more then was ever made public. 

(i'm from Charleviox Mi, we have close ties to this family) 

I agree with this one and I don't think it will ever be solved either
MelanieJK
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I wonder what kind of life the person who did it is living?      It's kinda creepy knowing they're out there somewhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)