Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would i be crazy to do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: Get a bowl of cheerios with milk and feed my 11 month old?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:33 AM

BUMP!

camocountrymom
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:36 AM
I voted no but just elaborate no you wouldn't be crazy for giving your lo Cheerios with milk but...you'd be crazy to feed them to him/her. Let baby be independent :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:39 AM

i meant the whole milk thing because she isnt a year yet and has never had milk but i didnt see the harm in it because she has hadd ice cream and cheese with no problems 

Quoting camocountrymom:

I voted no but just elaborate no you wouldn't be crazy for giving your lo Cheerios with milk but...you'd be crazy to feed them to him/her. Let baby be independent :)

SWEET737
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:40 AM

I think it depends on the baby  and if  the baby has teeth. My son got his first two teeth at 3 and 1/2  months. I have seen people give their 10 month old cheerios with their formula . To each it's own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:41 AM

she has two and i mean actually milk 

Quoting SWEET737:

I think it depends on the baby  and if  the baby has teeth. My son got his first two teeth at 3 and 1/2  months. I have seen people give their 10 month old cheerios with their formula . To each it's own.

SWEET737
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWEET737:

I think if she has already tried those little puffy Gerber Snacks and she could swallow them without choking,(or start to feed her the cheerios once it gets a little soft) and since she is almost one year old, I don't see why it would hurt. If you still not sure, you can call her pediatrician.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:00 AM

yup she eats the puffs just fine 

Quoting SWEET737:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWEET737:

I think if she has already tried those little puffy Gerber Snacks and she could swallow them without choking,(or start to feed her the cheerios once it gets a little soft) and since she is almost one year old, I don't see why it would hurt. If you still not sure, you can call her pediatrician.

SWEET737
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:13 AM

She should be fine. They grow up fast. Blessings to the two of you/

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWEET737:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWEET737:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:18 AM

thank you 

Quoting SWEET737:

She should be fine. They grow up fast. Blessings to the two of you/

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWEET737:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWEET737:

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:22 AM

try an alternative if you are worried almond milk? i wouldn't give a baby soy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured