Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Obama is in town!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Obama is in my town today. And I don't really care.

No disrespect to his position. I just wish it was a president I could feel proud to show to my kids. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM
He's a clown.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Is he still in Martha's Vineyard?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM

PROTEST TIME!!!!

Bitch.please
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM
He's nothing to brag about that's for sure. I'd stay home to.
HandMmom12
by Jody on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM
He's in Buffalo, NY today.
alc4evermom
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Ask him why he approved Mansanto again----oh wait, because Mansanto people are working as politicians and in our Supreme Court.  Boooooo!!!!

tracy0812
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM
He was in our town before. What a clusterfuck. They had an entire town shut down. I needed to get to my in-laws, and was told there was no way around the road blocks until after he had left. I asked about emergencies, or people with doctors appointments, they were told to either leave before the blocks were set up or change the appointment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Yea, how do you plan an emergency?

Quoting tracy0812:

He was in our town before. What a clusterfuck. They had an entire town shut down. I needed to get to my in-laws, and was told there was no way around the road blocks until after he had left. I asked about emergencies, or people with doctors appointments, they were told to either leave before the blocks were set up or change the appointment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Buffalo/ Syracuse.

Quoting owl0210:

Is he still in Martha's Vineyard?

tracy0812
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Right???

The guy in the car in front of me was yelling at the cop. He was saying Are you all so afraid someone is going to shoot that asshole that you need to block a whole city??

I was like, damn dude!! I don't care for the mans politics but your gonna have the secret service at your door!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea, how do you plan an emergency?

Quoting tracy0812:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)