Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im not a troll but im sure ill be called one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
1 mom liked this
My best friend since preschool Becca and DF do not get along. At all. Whenever I mention her the day goes to shit. I don't know exactly what it is between them but df "banned" me from seeing her. Not that we seen each other a lot anyway. I live in southern MA and she lives in northern NH.

Df is in another state for bootcamp or whatever it is so he can be a marine and I was pregnant. I figured he's not around so I can drive up and surprise Becca. Oh boy, was it a surprise. As soon as I got there I went into labor and gave birth in a NH hospital.
I called df and he's thrilled about the baby and he will be home in a few days. He never asked about where I gave birth, he probably assumes the hospital near our house.

He will obviously figure it out when we need the birth certificate. I really dont know how to tell him. He would take it so much better if I told him I went to NH to cheat on him or be a prostitute than if I told him I was with Becca.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Bump
AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow .im sorry but id consider leaving him.it sounds like he will be controlling
JustBreath2013
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Weird but ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
4 moms liked this
I seriously thought u were going to say, you went to see becca and pulled up and he was there. I'm so glad I was wrong. Good luck with your situation though, maybe you can tell him before he gets home so he has a bit to cool down? Besides how can he get mad while meeting his child for the first time and seeing you after being apart for awhile.
susan115
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

lol, New Hampshire is very pretty, it will come, just tell him you were antiquing and Becca came along.

lovemyhoney
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
He seems way too controlling.
SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
2 moms liked this

He doesn't like her becaue he was probably rejected by her. Or they had a "thing". 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I find the entire situation weird.
Rhodin
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
How is he with your other friends? Parents? Banning you from seeing a friend's a red flag.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM
5 moms liked this

It would be a cold day in hell before my husband dictated who I could or could not hang out with

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)