Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F-ing Hate

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 56 Replies

WALMART!

I can't wait till we move out of the little town and I actually have DECENT places to shop.  SMDH I can't stand fighting though aisles just so I can reach a damn bottle of shampoo because people block the whole damn aisle, people not watching their kids, and all the shit that comes with that place.  Evey time I go in I leave wanting to scream. 

devil

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommysmadae
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree walmart is evil. I hate that place.

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:34 PM
5 moms liked this
Boycott!

Three years Walmart-free and going strong. Support your local vendors!
Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:41 PM

We have two small sotres that carry mostly crap--none of the things I normally buy and then we have aldis and a save a lot and a lot of times I can't find what I need there without it being super processed and full of chemicals.  I try to make what I can from scratch but damn it is hard without decent stores here.  My oldest has adhd and has to stay away from red dye and chocolate so making things from scratch and getting as much non-processed foods as possible is hard here.

Quoting SommelierMom:

Boycott!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM
I actually shop at walmart. i usually buy clothes or like toys things that aren't grocery related
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SommelierMom:

Boycott!

YESSSS

mistressflora
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM

yeah I feel the same way, we have no grocery store in my town, and walmart is the closest one about 10 mins away, they are in the process building a  hannaford in my town, thank god, and once its built walmart will NEVER see me again!

Master_Debater
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM

We have 2 walmarts, I love the westside one, hate the eastside. 

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
I work for one and get a discount. Best time to shop is between 10 pm and 7 am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookiePanda
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Thats how my moms town is,they built it 5 years ago and it hasn't been the same since.

CafeMom Tickers
Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I'd have to drive 30min just to get to a decent grocery store!  It is ridiculous!  I wish we had a hannaford!  We use to live in upstate ny (husband was in the army) and I loved their hannafords!

Quoting mistressflora:

yeah I feel the same way, we have no grocery store in my town, and walmart is the closest one about 10 mins away, they are in the process building a  hannaford in my town, thank god, and once its built walmart will NEVER see me again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)