Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hate this kid!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am FLOORED at all the 'mothers' on here who say they hate their kids. Seriously people. You need therapy. You should be grateful for opportunity to raise your children, love and guide them. Quit b!tching about how upset you are over something a child said to you. Its a chance to explain to them why we dont say these things and how to appreciate things. 

Seriously consider the alternative that your child could be taken from you in the blink of an eye or be born not alive. I just dont understand some of the people here. Venting is one thing.....this, 'I hate my child', "I wish Id had an abortion" etc., sh!t is quite another.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Very sweet! ;)  We have books I read like Love You Forever, Like You For Always and a few others. My DS has ADHD and ODD and the first 5 years of his life were VERY difficult for all of us and while Id go to bed crying some nights just clueless what to do for him, I NEVER ever hated him or even thought it.

Quoting stephensmommy06:

The words "I hate my kid" have never come from my mouth. He is the way he is and we deal with it. Show him NO MATTER what we love him. I read a book to him everynight called "I love you because you are you"

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly. There are days Im sure we all feel like drinking but hate?? Never!

Quoting stephensmommy06:

I hear ya! My son drives me NUTS! But I know its not his fault, he's bipolar. Even while he's raging and I'm trying to restrain him, having him tell me he hates me, wants me to die ect I ALWAYS keep telling him "I will love you even if you hate me" don't get me wrong, it's tough dealing with a child like this, BUT I did almost loose him at birth. He was preterm with fetal hydrops.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Yep, it really REALLY bothers me. I never dreamed of not having my kids in my life EVERY SINGLE DAY since they were born.

Then I ended up divorced. It was bad enough when ex had the kids one weekend a month. Then he got a local job and was home more so he had them two weekends a month.

Then his new wife, who willingly walked away from her two kids for BS reasons convinced him to fight me for custody. Since he got a sympathetic judge, he got them half time, so I had them a week then he had them a week

Almost three years ago, when it was my ex's turn to have them for Thanksgiving, his wife and he took my kids and disappeared. We assume his aunt who is a high-powered extremely wealthy attorney helped them get fake documentation and they are in a state bordering the one his family resides in, OR a state where his wife lived previously

I cry daily for my kids, there are all kinds of alerts, BOLs, nationwide APBs...nothing in three years. I know they're still alive, etc, because the dumbasses are active on FB and talk to members of my extended family that I have no contact with (one is a convicted pedophile, the other is his mother who physically assaulted me when I was a teen)...did I EVER dream of not being able to tuck my kids in, not waking them up, taking care of them, cooking, cleaning, all that stuff, I WISH I could clean up HUGE messes my kids make daily. I WISH I could hear my kids bitch or moan ONCE, about ANYTHING...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah, when a mom gets to that point of saying she hates her kid, she's about to snap....not good....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Seriously....I really understand where you are coming from. My heart hurts for you. If they are still in the US and you have an idea where, are the courts not helping you at all for parental kidnapping??

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, it really REALLY bothers me. I never dreamed of not having my kids in my life EVERY SINGLE DAY since they were born.

Then I ended up divorced. It was bad enough when ex had the kids one weekend a month. Then he got a local job and was home more so he had them two weekends a month.

Then his new wife, who willingly walked away from her two kids for BS reasons convinced him to fight me for custody. Since he got a sympathetic judge, he got them half time, so I had them a week then he had them a week

Almost three years ago, when it was my ex's turn to have them for Thanksgiving, his wife and he took my kids and disappeared. We assume his aunt who is a high-powered extremely wealthy attorney helped them get fake documentation and they are in a state bordering the one his family resides in, OR a state where his wife lived previously

I cry daily for my kids, there are all kinds of alerts, BOLs, nationwide APBs...nothing in three years. I know they're still alive, etc, because the dumbasses are active on FB and talk to members of my extended family that I have no contact with (one is a convicted pedophile, the other is his mother who physically assaulted me when I was a teen)...did I EVER dream of not being able to tuck my kids in, not waking them up, taking care of them, cooking, cleaning, all that stuff, I WISH I could clean up HUGE messes my kids make daily. I WISH I could hear my kids bitch or moan ONCE, about ANYTHING...

jakesmom323
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I was thinking the same this morning. Its disturbing
Mommy2NICNAC
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Like my mother used to say (and still does!) when I was riding on her last nerve, "I love you very much, but I don't like you right now!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I dont personally understand how anyone could feel that way. Some people do though. Cant help how you feel I guess. I never wanted kids but I ended up having one. I wouldnt trade him for the world. Some days he drives me absolutely insane but I will never hate him. Hes my pride and joy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I would never say I hate my kids, but there are times that I just don't like them, especially in the teen years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM
This made me cry. I cant imagine what you go through everyday. :( I know it doesnt help but *big hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Thanks
Quoting Anonymous:

This made me cry. I cant imagine what you go through everyday. :( I know it doesnt help but *big hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)