Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You Dont Know All the Details so STOP Inciting Hatred!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

Bash away but facts are facts...

OK....the attorneys and other professionals in the Zimmerman case admitted they only took Zimmerman to trial because people "needed to know" everything and due to public pressure. The man was found innocent. Going on and on about it isnt going to change that verdict. Its done. Not to mention, Zimmerman wasnt white and Martin had a history of getting into trouble and stealing. 

I agree that it is very sad and a terrible tragedy that Martin is dead. I agree that Zimmerman shouldve returned to his vehicle when the police told him to but the fact still remains that Martin took after Zimmerman, had a record for this behavior and was getting into trouble long before this. 

We are not talking about Zimmerman killing a toddler here.

Have you thought that maybe the jury had a LOT more info than we do and therefore made the best choice based on everything they know that we dont and never will??

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this

NO, I will never agree with the verdict or the stand your ground law. 

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Innocent or guilty, because of the media circus he's going to live the rest of his life in fear of some vigilante who doesn't agree with the verdict.

We don't know everything.  We will never know everything. And living a life of fear is worse than anything else the justice system could have done to him.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Ummm, its over. Stop bringing it up! You are just going to get those people you talk about going on and on..again and again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Have you thought that perhaps the jury was not given all the evidence because the judge ruled it inadmissible?

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

The logic! It burns!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I agree but not four minutes ago, a woman was going off in another post about it. 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Ummm, its over. Stop bringing it up! You are just going to get those people you talk about going on and on..again and again.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Where is this hatred coming from that you're speaking of? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM

YOu mean like Trayvons past violations?? Yes, those were hidden from the jury too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you thought that perhaps the jury was not given all the evidence because the judge ruled it inadmissible?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

More like Zimmermans. 

Quoting Anonymous:

YOu mean like Trayvons past violations?? Yes, those were hidden from the jury too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
What is wrong with the stand your ground law?

Quoting Anonymous:

NO, I will never agree with the verdict or the stand your ground law. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)