Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can you get naked in front of him? Poll

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

Poll

Question: Does your husband see you naked?

Options:

Only in the dark

Not at all

All the time, day or night

I don't have a husband or SO

I heard there would be cake

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 158

View Results

I was chatting with some friends when one of them mentioned that her husband wanted to have sex during the day and she was apprehensive. She said to him "can we close the blinds at least?" When she said this, several of the women laughed and said "close the blinds" in unison. 

I was shocked, and I said "really?" she looked at me and said "oh good for you!"

Now I am thinner than all of them, but I have been big before. I gained lots of weight with my pregnancies and I never had an issue with my husband seeing my naked in the daylight. I walk around naked in front of him all the time. Is this common? It seemed like all the women there agreed that their husbands were not to see them naked with the lights on or in the daylight.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustBreath2013
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this
My dh sees me naked, showers with me, I will pee in front of him... odd when ouple don't imo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM

bump

lesalmi
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Really?? If you cant be confortable in your own skin with your hubby, who can you be??
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course. The man watched me push out three babies.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm chubby and saggy but my dh still likes to see me naked. I'm self conscious, but I try not to be weird about it.
DusterMommy
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Uh. Yeah, no he sees me naked all the time. At my thinnest, at my largest, doesn't matter. He's enjoyed the view regardless. The only time I ever tried NOT to let him see me naked was in the weeks immediately following giving birth - with that weird jelly stomach, where it not only looks but feels weird.
MommyLehr
by Veronica on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Yeah my husband sees me naked all the time!!
Fairywings1223
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM

same here.

Quoting JustBreath2013:

My dh sees me naked, showers with me, I will pee in front of him... odd when ouple don't imo.

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Of course! We have naked sundays haha 

TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My body is horrible after losing over 100 lbs. I still walk around naked in front of my husband. I do feel a little apprehensive about having sex in full light though. It makes me uncomfortable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)