Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do YOU feed your dog???

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 239 Replies
Im interested to know what you all are feeding your pups. We just got a puppy a month and a half ago, I bought a big bag of what the gal was feeding him. It will be gone soon and I don't like the food, full of byproduct and filler. So, I'm switching. I think I'm going with Petcurean GO. So, what's your brand?
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM
8 moms liked this

Brinkley likes Nutro.

He says it makes his coat shiny.  And he is one hairy motherfucker.

VannaMae307
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Blue buffalo is sold at our px now so we have switched to that full time. I have a naked little chihuahua and it makes her shiny. I also have a fuzzy ???? And it makes him super soft and shiny. The 30 lb bag is $35 at the px and lasts us about 2 months in our plastic holder thing

I feed the cat version to my cat. 3x the shiny in my household.
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:22 PM
How handsome!

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Brinkley likes Nutro.

He says it makes his coat shiny.  And he is one hairy motherfucker.

cuppycake91
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM

We get Diamond naturals from Tractor supply, or if we are broke at the time he just get's cheap stuff.

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I feed 4-health . Try this site if you want to easily compare brands
Www.dogfoodadvisor.com/best-dog-foods/
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I looked at blue as well, I know it's a good food. I like this Canadian company, they have stricter standards than the U.S. I believe. I bought a small bag to see if he likes it, if not I think blue may be my next choice.

Quoting VannaMae307:

Blue buffalo is sold at our px now so we have switched to that full time. I have a naked little chihuahua and it makes her shiny. I also have a fuzzy ???? And it makes him super soft and shiny. The 30 lb bag is $35 at the px and lasts us about 2 months in our plastic holder thing

I feed the cat version to my cat. 3x the shiny in my household.
lesalmi
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM
My dog will only eat Purina for some reason. She shuns other foods... Her mom is the same way tho.
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Taste of the Wild. I usually feed them the Roasted Bison and Venison, but they like them all. A 35 lb bag is about 50 bucks, and it will last me about a month. That's for 2 dogs, 80 and 55 lbs. I also put coconut oil in their food.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I use Blue and Iams for dry food, but my dogs tend to eat what my husband makes himself for dinner.  When he is making himself a steak on the grill he actually makes four; one for himself and one for each dog.  They are daddy's girls at dinner time.

Sekirei
by LoKitty on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Wellness core. It's the only thing my husband's dog can eat. and it works wonders for my lab's skin problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured