Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dinner:)

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 35 Replies

We had chicken and rice and french bread (normally we would have a salad also, but money is tight and I worked wih what we had).

For desert we had jello with whipped topping made from scratch, first time ever making it and it was so easy to make I will never buy it again from the store.

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2and2onway
by Kimmie on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:39 PM

BUMP!

2and2onway
by Kimmie on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:11 PM

BUMP!

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Love chicken and rice!

Today was shopping day, so we're having our usual (for grocery day) - subs made with rolls from the deli, freshly sliced ham and chicken breast, white american and provolone.

The GF kiddo will have her "sandwich" in a corn tortilla wrap instead of on bread :)

We made brownies and GF/WF cookies earlier too (and eldest dd made some jello!).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

nelliesmommy
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:17 PM

yum

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:20 PM

No husband and no kids home, so, I will just pick at whatever I find leftover in the fridge

2and2onway
by Kimmie on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I wish it was just me:)

Quoting PhantomRose88:

No husband and no kids home, so, I will just pick at whatever I find leftover in the fridge

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Balsamic Garlic Chicken, Pesto Orzo and broccoli.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:36 PM

We had chicago style pizza and breadsticks.  It's my DH's birthday so he wanted me to make my "famous" chicago style pizza hehe

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

The first few days was relaxing. But the kids have been gone almost a month and it's gotten pretty boring :(  They will be home tomorrow and I'm ready. 

Quoting 2and2onway:

I wish it was just me:)

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Looks good exception would have added broccoli or peas for color

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN