Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another shining example of awesome parenting at Wal Mart

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM
J3
  • 140 Replies

So I am buying some back to school clothes for my Daughter at Wal Mart today.  I have my DD (7), my son (3), and my other DD (9 months) with me.  There was a family a cross the aisle from us.  It was a Mom and dad (I assume) and a 4-ish yr old girl and an 8-ish yr old boy with them.  The girl was crying and the mom and dad are lifting/throwing her in the cart telling her to shut the fuck up and get in the fucking cart.  It was loud so I took my kids away from it.  

A few minutes later in another part of the store I see the Mom stomping up the aisle looking pissed off.  she stopped a woman who worked there, she was an older woman, and started yelling at her.  The woman looked really confused.  The Mom was saying that she saw the worker shake her head at her son and she shouldn't deny it and all of this.  I felt sorry for the worker because she didn;t seem to know what this woman was talking about.  She said sorry if she did anything to offend them and the Mom stomped off.

Any crazy wal Mart stories you have?

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TeamTARDIS
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe because I don't shop there but I don't have any Walmart stories!
hopeym23
by J3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM

BUMP!

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I shop at kroger, lol. She sounds like a nutcase.

hopeym23
by J3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah I hate shopping there but it is the only thing we have close by to where I live.  Unless I want to drive another 45 minutes.

Quoting TeamTARDIS:

Maybe because I don't shop there but I don't have any Walmart stories!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes the few extra dollars you pay at target is sooo worth avoiding the trash at Walmart. I just hate going to Walmart!! The amount of trashy ghetto people there all the time amazes me.
hopeym23
by J3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM

She was!  LOL  I stayed far away from her!

Quoting nelliesmommy:

I shop at kroger, lol. She sounds like a nutcase.

hopeym23
by J3 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Agreed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes the few extra dollars you pay at target is sooo worth avoiding the trash at Walmart. I just hate going to Walmart!! The amount of trashy ghetto people there all the time amazes me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I have no stories.  I don't shop there.

TeamTARDIS
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I always hear these insane stories and want to check it out but then I drive by it and change my mind! I have 3?Targets within 20 minutes of me!

Quoting hopeym23:Yeah I hate shopping there but it is the only thing we have close by to where I live.  Unless I want to drive another 45 minutes.Quoting TeamTARDIS:Maybe because I don't shop there but I don't have any Walmart stories!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I wish we had that luxery. We're in a small town. Walmart is the only store we have

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured