Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I tell DH or handle it myself?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

My birthday was today. I got lots of happy birthdays on my facebook and stuff.

I have a friend that I had sex with one time on my birthday 5 years ago before DH and I ever met. I never told DH we slept together because he never asked and I thought it might cause problems over nothing because I remained friends with him.

Problem is, every year since then he has sent me a message saying "remember what I gave you 3 years ago on your birthday?", and 4 years ago and 5 years ago.

I've told him to stop doing it. I told him if he did it again that I was blocking him on facebook and changing my number. He said if I did that he would tell DH that we had slept together.

In a way its no big deal and I don't think DH would care. But at the same time I am thinking I should tell him just in case the nutball does decide to tell DH. I don't think he will really say anything though.

I should have stopped being friends with him after we slept together because things got really weird between us, but I thought it was just me and we could fix the mistake, but he won't let me forget it.

I was having a nice birthday until then.

Also, he is friends with DH. That is why we never told him. I really liked DH when I met him and I asked the friend not to tell him we had slept together because I didn't want DH to be weirded out by it.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Block the dickhead and tell  DH yourself....problem solved

ThatSkinnyGirl
by FAT on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:24 AM
You should block him and then tell your husband exactly what you said here.
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Block him & tell your husband
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)