Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SCHOOL MOVIE NIGHTS?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ok so we are trying to get everything ready to submit for our first Family Movie Night at our school, so here is the question:

What would be some of the best movies out there to consider for our Movie Night?  Our school is pre-k through 5th grade.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Which group is more likely to come to movie night - the younger end or the older? When my kids were in prek, they didn't go to pg movies which would limit the selection.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

This is our first movie night so I am not sure.

However, everything we have done since taking over this PTA & changing things up we've had a good turn out from all grades for everything we do.

We do 3 dances a year now, just had our first one last night & so many were there from young prek kids to 5th graders.

Quoting disneymom2two:

Which group is more likely to come to movie night - the younger end or the older? When my kids were in prek, they didn't go to pg movies which would limit the selection.

autodidact
by Snarknado on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

The Sandlot

jmart18255
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM

despicable me, toy story 1,2,3, up movies like that. we use to have movie days in my school(i no longer work there) and the ovies i mentioned kept 9th-12th graders entertained so i am sure they will be a hit with prek-5th grade

lisabiron3
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Oz the great and powerful is a good one. Dispicable me, Epic, any of the toy story's Shrek is allways a kid fav as well 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok so we are trying to get everything ready to submit for our first Family Movie Night at our school, so here is the question:

What would be some of the best movies out there to consider for our Movie Night?  Our school is pre-k through 5th grade.

MommaH4
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

i love UP! its a great movie.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok not a movie buff & honestly have not heard of this movie.  Is that bad? lol

Quoting erica19791:

Up

ozzyswifey
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I have been getting movies from my childhood lol We have seen care bears 2, rainbow brite, pagemaster, the mask, the son of the mask,richie rich

armywifey1983
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Rise of the Guardians was really cute! You can't go wrong with a Disney or Pixar movie.

TreseLapish
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM

The Lorax is fun. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM

In our school the movie has to be rated PG or lower. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN