Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just couldn't help myself, I had to do it

Mobile Photo

This is in my wax warmer. I am getting impatient waiting for fall.

What does your house smell like today?
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM

It smells like bleach actually.  I scrubbed the kitchen floor with bleach and water yesterday.  We moved here a few months ago and I just can not get this kitchen floor clean.  When ever I wipe it up the paper towel is dirty.  I am at a loss at to what else to use.  :P

DevonD83
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:16 PM

About to change out all my Scentsy for the fall scents.. the new Sugar & Spice smells awesome. And frosted ginger cookie!  

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I have a lilac candle burning in my kitchen right now. It smells soooo good. I also love fall and can not wait to burn apple cinnamon, pumpkin and other spicy candles.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Currently? Wet dog :/
He decided to run into the pond to chase something very important for him to chase, then came bolting in the house when I went outside. He's back out now, but it's amazing how that smell lingers for hours even with windows open and air fresheners.
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM

No juding here. I went to Bath and Body Works a few weeks ago when they had a fall preview and got some candles. Its typically pretty warm and nasty here in August but its been very mild lately and I felt it was only appropriate that I start burning the fall scents (excuses, excuses lol). I even started using my fall scents in my scentsy burner, I think that one is some sort of creme brulee, but it has a warm fall scent. Right now, I am burning an apple pumpkin candle from BBW. OMG it smells amazing. I burned it for a while last night, and SO turned it off when he went to bed. I woke up hours later and it still smelled like the candle lol. Its embedded in the bedroom now. Im huge on scents, its one of the things that help me relax, especially with my anxiety, it really helps oddly enough.

Grnyann65
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Spearmint and Eucalyptus.
imandia4
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Lavender. I love anything in that scent.
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Paint. The painters are in (no, I do not mean I am on my period) and they are stinking up everything.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I looooooooooooove Fall! Right now it smells like Honeymelon.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:30 PM

moonlight path (or something from yankee candle) and fireplace....and house cleaner lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured