Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just couldn't help myself, I had to do it

Mobile Photo

This is in my wax warmer. I am getting impatient waiting for fall.

What does your house smell like today?
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM

i feel the same way lol i used kaboom on my kitchen floor with a scrubber and let it soak for a bit then wiped it clean. i suggest a steam cleaner if you have the money for it , however if you have tile you may need to scrub the grout. i love my steamer though

Quoting Anonymous:

It smells like bleach actually.  I scrubbed the kitchen floor with bleach and water yesterday.  We moved here a few months ago and I just can not get this kitchen floor clean.  When ever I wipe it up the paper towel is dirty.  I am at a loss at to what else to use.  :P

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

MommaH4
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM

my all time favorite yankee candle is Soft Blanket. or any of the fresh clean ones that smeel like just out of the dryer clean. haha. my husband calls them the "cleaning candles" because if i dont have time to clean i light one before company comes hahahaha!

LitNut
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

My house smells like a Moroccan spice market. Love it. I like to do half a Moroccan spice and half of an apple orchard. Amazing.

my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I am going to try the Kaboom.  Thank you for the suggestion. 

Quoting rwcw89:

i feel the same way lol i used kaboom on my kitchen floor with a scrubber and let it soak for a bit then wiped it clean. i suggest a steam cleaner if you have the money for it , however if you have tile you may need to scrub the grout. i love my steamer though

Quoting Anonymous:

It smells like bleach actually.  I scrubbed the kitchen floor with bleach and water yesterday.  We moved here a few months ago and I just can not get this kitchen floor clean.  When ever I wipe it up the paper towel is dirty.  I am at a loss at to what else to use.  :P

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Right now my house smells like the cake I just baked for my son's 14th birthday--Chocolate Sour Cream Toffee Bundt Cake!

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Aww happy birthday to him!
It's my son's second birthday today :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Right now my house smells like the cake I just baked for my son's 14th birthday--Chocolate Sour Cream Toffee Bundt Cake!

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting rebeccab1966:

And Happy Birthday to yours!  Luke's is actually next Friday, but he starts high school on Monday and is pretty anxious, so we decided to celebrate tonight to make it a special weekend.  I wish he was 2 again, it went by so fast!

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

no problem hope it works, i hate dirty floors

Quoting my4kids274:

I am going to try the Kaboom.  Thank you for the suggestion. 

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

FireMoonGypsy
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I couldn't wait for fall, either. 

My house smells like crockpot butternut squash soup. My man thinks I'm nuts. 

WOOPS. 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM
LOL
Next Friday is my daughter's 6th birthday.

Good luck to him! I'm sure he'll have a blast in high school.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting rebeccab1966:

And Happy Birthday to yours!  Luke's is actually next Friday, but he starts high school on Monday and is pretty anxious, so we decided to celebrate tonight to make it a special weekend.  I wish he was 2 again, it went by so fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN