Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

toilet paper is gross!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I can't imagine how could anyone go to WC and wipe his a** with dry paper. Thus you only remove the bigger remains of your sh**, the smell remains and probably some small particles. Its absolutely gross. Why don't you wash your a**es like in the arab world? Even in Burj al Arab - one of the most expensive hotels in the world in the toilets there are bidets! How could anyone walk around with his stinky a** in 21st century?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (101-107):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM

You do know too much bathing can dry a baby's skin.

Quoting MIA0223:

Was this meant for me? Yes. DD knows when you poo you shower.
DS is a baby but he has some belly issues and only goes a few times a week and when he goes he goes!
No choice but to wipe him down and throw him in the bath!

Quoting Ilovepink1227:

Do u bathe your kids everytime as well?

Hafsa1
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM
We had bidets setup on both toilets. We used to use wipes, but the bidet is better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I don't think I'll be taking any tips from the Arab world today, thanks anyway.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Ok? He bathed about every other day. How is that too much?

Quoting Anonymous:

You do know too much bathing can dry a baby's skin.

Quoting MIA0223:

Was this meant for me? Yes. DD knows when you poo you shower.

DS is a baby but he has some belly issues and only goes a few times a week and when he goes he goes!

No choice but to wipe him down and throw him in the bath!

Quoting Ilovepink1227:

Do u bathe your kids everytime as well?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy502
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Did you ask your husband for permission to get on the computer? CM is full of infidels who will corrupt you. 

Greenstone920
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Do you shower every time you fart? Flatuence releases fecel matter too...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I'm not going to argue, but I've lived in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. I lived among the natives, I can tell who the natives are as well, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I've been to all of the countries in the Middle East. I've spent 3 months in Dubai. Native arabs don't smell, on the contrary. I've been to some houses, appartments, offices and in one hospital was well - all of them had bidets. The thing is that you could hardly see a native in the street or working on a public place. The workers, employees and staff are mainly from India and Pakistan and with all my respect - they do smell. If you've been there probably you thought the workers are native and that's why you got that wrong impression. Not everyone with dark skin is an arab, the pure arabs are white.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, have you been to some of those countries? They don't wash their asses. Like you said, that's in hotels. Some of the smelliest people I've come into contact with.

That said, I agree that toilet paper is gross. My family uses wipes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)