Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

toilet paper is gross!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I can't imagine how could anyone go to WC and wipe his a** with dry paper. Thus you only remove the bigger remains of your sh**, the smell remains and probably some small particles. Its absolutely gross. Why don't you wash your a**es like in the arab world? Even in Burj al Arab - one of the most expensive hotels in the world in the toilets there are bidets! How could anyone walk around with his stinky a** in 21st century?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:13 PM
You made me snort.

Just thought you should know.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Hmm.....I am not sure the "Arab world" is world reknowned for its lovely smelling people.

Just saying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Eh, I just bend down in front of my cat and let her do it.. I mean cats ARE pros you know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Never had a problem with a stinky butt.  That is mine doesn't stink when I am done.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Lol!
More like known for bathing in cologne!
One stereotype I can say is well deserved from my experience! And it's in the genes too because if my DD gets her hands on perfume or spray she is covered in it! Moderation in that area is not for her!

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Hmm.....I am not sure the "Arab world" is world reknowned for its lovely smelling people.

Just saying.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

wow...people are bat shit crazy on this site...some people worry about other peoples asses and some shower everytime they poop and some are just plain ole nuts...wow...i have to get out more...cant believe some of the things people worry about on here....

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I am a baby wiper myself. Toilet paper, repeat, baby wipe to finish off. Or sometimes I buy the personal care wipes specifically made for that but they usually are scented and a lot thinner. I don't need my ass to smell like a flower, just being clean works for me. We have two kids in diapers so unscented baby wipes are plentiful in this house!

Kristanna
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I use flushable wipes

:D

MrsGuthrie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Rofl!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh, I just bend down in front of my cat and let her do it.. I mean cats ARE pros you know.

luvschocolate
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Baby wipes. problem solved. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM
You know they make flushable wipes...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN