Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms of boys who dislike MIL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
3 moms liked this
Has it ever occurred to you that your son will grow up and marry someday and YOU will be the MIL? Just something to think about.. Karma is a bitch
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoahandEliza
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
18 moms liked this
Or that awful woman will just show me exactly what not to do to my dils.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I disliked my MIL because she alleged that our oldest son was not my husband's.   She was the bitch, not Karma.

cstargarner
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM

yes, i'm hoping i'm not as big of an asshole as mine has been to me in the past but who knows who we'll be when we're old and grouchy.  I doubt i'll be the most fun, great MIL but I won't curse at/about ppl and be generally rude to everyone either so i'll be happy with normal grouchy levels!  lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM

You know the flip side to that is that just because you're up your MIL's ass doesn't mean your future DIL will be the same way.  My MIL set up shop in her MIL's rectum.  My SIL hates my MIL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Yeah.... I hated my ex's mom because she'd rather sell and cook meth than to visit with the granddaughter that she claimed wasn't her son's... My Karma is totally fine :)
LyTe684
by Emerald Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Well, that Goes without saying. I don't expect neither of my kids to stay single forever. But I am not my DH mother. My relationship or lack thereof with her has nothing to do with my relationship with my children and their future wife/husband.

Karma has nothing to do with it.
Idntreallycare
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM

no matter who you have as a kid, you'll become a MIL. I do complain about my MIL from time to time, but overall she's fine. I love her dearly even if she gets on my nerves at times. 

I hope to be a good MIL

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my mil. I hope that I can be to my future dil what my mil is to me. I honestly could not ask for or imagine a better mil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
My MIL wants nothing to do with me, We have been together six year and she still doesn't have my phone number. I have never been in a family photo, she refuses to babysit, my children are not welcome at her house unless it is Christmas.
She is upset because her son was financially supporting her and sisters. They think they should be his priority and not his children.

She can kiss my ass. And DIL of mine will be a part of the family and I WILL be involved and supportive. Whether she likes it or not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN