Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

kinda gross I guess..picture of my mole/basal cell carcinoma

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

Mobile Photo

The top is mine.the bottom is bcc. I'm going to try to find a free clinic to have it removed, or at least checked out..I'm scared..the cure rate is amazing, almost all cases are curable.but still..I don't have insurance, and this has been on my arm for years...I was scared at first because I always assumed it was just a weird looking mole..my sister told me to have it checked out but I ignored her..I figured, if it was cancer wouldn't I be sick? Ugh well wish me luck I'm going to see if there are any free clinics open tomorrow
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Good luck I don't think its the same thing though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Good luck.

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM

It looks kind of like a blood blister, but I don't think they stay around so long without resolving. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Why don't you think so? Do you have any idea what it could be? I couldn't find any normal looking mole that looked like mine..and it's hard, it's not soft like a normal mole

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck I don't think its the same thing though

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Are they hard or soft? My mole is hard

Quoting blondepegasus:

It looks kind of like a blood blister, but I don't think they stay around so long without resolving. Good luck!

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM

why do you think its cancer? has it spread?

CheyanneW
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Looks like an angioma. I get them. I would still have it checked out though. You just never know. I had a flesh colored normal looking mole that turned out to be a very rare form of skin cancer. I only went in because it was new and itchy.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM
my mole is brown, but similar to yours. It's a circle and Not really soft either. I've had itmy whole life, So pretty sure its not cancerous.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow
LYO
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM

if it has been the same size for years or if it doesn't hurt or itch, it might be benign but check with a doctor. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I don't think it's that it says on google they are painful.it doesn't hurt at all

Quoting blondepegasus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)