Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I effin' hate Minecraft

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 133 Replies
So a little while ago my son got really into Minecraft. Not actually PLAYING it but watching videos of it on Youtube.

Well, we thought as a treat we'd rent it from the library. BIG mistake. He got worked up constantly, was pissed off at the game and just a total grump so we took it back early. He was pretty mad at us but was over it by the end of the day.

Except tonight...when he had a friggin' dream about Minecraft...and was dreaming about how he couldn't put the square where it needed to go. And he SCREAMED bloody murder about it while he was half asleep. LMAO.

I HATE that stupid game. I had no peace for the two days it was here and now that its gone, I'm not getting any sleep tonight! DH better not buy it for himself. I'll cut anyone who brings it into my home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
5 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

How old is your child? My son likes Minecraft. I personally don't get how it is so popular. Looks boring to me.  

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
4 moms liked this

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
4 moms liked this

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM
3 moms liked this

sunrisekn
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine loves it too. He practically camped in front of the computer for hours. I had to make him go outside or his eyes would be bugged out of his head! Lol  

hisgirl616
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM
My son loves it! He started out watching videos and dh bought it for him. I don't get it but ds is obsessed! We limit his computer time but he would play it 24/7 if we let him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this

he got into it because he saw a Spongebob Minecraft video on Youtube. And then he found one where Equestria had been recreated.

He would just watch Minecraft videos and then tell us all about them. I thought it was weird but it was better than the phase he went through where he had pet worms that he tried to put in the bathtub. I would be like "These worms can't live in our tub. No way." and he'd be all like "BUT THEY'RE MY FRIENDS. YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE."

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your child? My son likes Minecraft. I personally don't get how it is so popular. Looks boring to me.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Minecraft is addicting. We bought it for our kids and it started to take over their lives, so we've had to restrict how often and how long they can play it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured