Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i can't leave the house!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
Everytime i leave the house to go to the store or pick dd up from school my 4 month old wakes up and screams until i get back! I go when he is sleepy. I nurse him until he falls asleep, wait a few mintues to make sure he is asleep then i go some where and with in 5 minutes dh is calling me with ds screaming in the backround. Ds did this to my dad today too. I had to go to the store before i went home but it was raining so i asked my dad to watch ds while i go. When i got back 20 minutes later ds was up. My dad said he woke up right after i left. I just want to go somewhere kid free and not worry about ds waking up! He is great being with my in laws or at church but its something about me leaving the house.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tabelite
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
7 moms liked this
Go out when he's awake and happy.
emandab
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:15 AM
16 moms liked this

Kids have a spidey sense.  They KNOW when you leave their bubble that is their universe of which they are the center of lol.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
DS does this. It's crazy how they just know!

Btw you are featured!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:19 AM
21 moms liked this
Why is your husband calling you. Can he not handle his child?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM
6 moms liked this
My dh calls it "mommy sense" ds has more fun with dh (dh is a big goof ball) but i am ds comfort. I have the boobies! Lol.

Quoting emandab:

Kids have a spidey sense.  They KNOW when you leave their bubble that is their universe of which they are the center of lol.

katherine50
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM
My dd does it all the time especially with her teeth hurting or shes tired. I cant even go to the bathroom without her crying sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM
My 5 year old follows me everwhere, especially since she just started school. She knows how to unlock the bathroom door!

Quoting katherine50:

My dd does it all the time especially with her teeth hurting or shes tired. I cant even go to the bathroom without her crying sometimes.
katherine50
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Dd getting there she can turn knobs on the door but not open them. We have a latch on out bathroom. Its just me she does it too.

Quoting Anonymous:

My 5 year old follows me everwhere, especially since she just started school. She knows how to unlock the bathroom door!

Quoting katherine50:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
He is great with the kids but its easier when he puts me on the phones for ds to hear my voice. He stops right away. After 4 months we found its better then having ds cry until i get home. All he needs is for me to say hi and talk for a minute or two but it does get annoying that i cant leave the house

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is your husband calling you. Can he not handle his child?
poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM

My ds who is five months does this all the time and its not just the house but the room too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)