Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often do you ladies clean your bathrooms?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
  • 47 Replies

I don't mean just the normal daily picking up. I mean scrubbing the shower/bathtub, cleaning the toilet, mopping, ect. I have 2 bathrooms and I normally do it on the weekend, but they are always so nasty! I am seriously considering asking my 5 year to sit until he can learn to aim better!

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Not often enough by CM standards. But everyone here at least gets their stuff in the toilet. I have to wipe the toothpaste off DD's counter daily. It's like the toothpaste attacks her or something. 

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM

daily  I keep the clorox wipes on the vanity and use them every time I use the bathroom. I go over everything daily.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Lol. I give my son those little travel size tubes of toothpaste for that very reason!

Quoting momtolittleg:

Not often enough by CM standards. But everyone here at least gets their stuff in the toilet. I have to wipe the toothpaste off DD's counter daily. It's like the toothpaste attacks her or something. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

once a week usually...sometimes goes longer. ds isn't the one with the aiming issue..dh is. he's a pain in my ass..its not so much the aiming while peeing, but the shaking it off afterwards. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

o0oh...so it's not just my ds with the toothpaste issues? good to know lol

Quoting momtolittleg:

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I wipe stuff down daily to. But I only do a "deep clean" on the weekend.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

daily  I keep the clorox wipes on the vanity and use them every time I use the bathroom. I go over everything daily.

JustahGyrl
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I do most of the cleaning daily. I have 7 people in our home so it needs to be cleaned by the end of the day. I put my 4 year old in the tub and do most of the stuff while he enjoys the water. I clean each shower down once a week or more right before I bathe.

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM

My dh wipes his boogers on the wall still. Lol. He said he didn't realize he does it until I show him the wall and the doorjam.

Quoting Anonymous:

once a week usually...sometimes goes longer. ds isn't the one with the aiming issue..dh is. he's a pain in my ass..its not so much the aiming while peeing, but the shaking it off afterwards. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM

After everyone showers in the morning and after everyone goes to bed at night

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:39 AM

why are men so nasty?!

Quoting thePBandJmom:

My dh wipes his boogers on the wall still. Lol. He said he didn't realize he does it until I show him the wall and the doorjam.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)