Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT THE HE**[may be gross to some lol]

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
So Iwent to the store to get pads because I was running out..I decided to try the always infinity ones because they were on sale.I THINK I'M EFFING ALLERGIC TO THEM. I have the worst friggen 'diaper rash'EVER. It hurt really bad so I took a picture to see if it was super red and it's so bad im effing bleeding a little with one.HOLY CRAP.OW.

Hahaha I went to my neighbor to ask if she had any tampons I could use til morning because I thought I might be allergic to the new pads I bought and she said, oh the new always ones? Hahaha I'm not alone she's allergic to them too!

Hope I gave you all a good laugh if you're not supremely grossed out lol!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NunyaBizzness
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM
2 moms liked this

what, no pic?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:59 AM

yea i always used thous ones and never had a problem maybe its just your vagina 

csxt99
by Jennifer on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up.  Now I know not to buy them for my daughter.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I can't use the Always pads either they give me rashes too. I use stayfree
zildjans_mom
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
I cant use pass at all im allergic to adhesive. Horrible "diaper rash" but I dont like tampons for sleeping so I now use depends at night. So comfortable and no leaking :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Ya know I would get a little itchy with them too. I thought maybe it was because I wasn't used to wearing pads anymore. Hmmm
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM

ok- got any desitin? Don't laugh it helps- this has happened to me? Any diaper rash cream will do. :) Now- do that and go take a benadryl

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
1.HOLY fuck your profile picture is creepy.

And two.....Hahaha no.

Quoting NunyaBizzness:

what, no pic?

Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM

It's not gross. It only gets gross when people start posting their blue waffles.

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM

It's cause they're all scented and you can't get them in unscented... At least not that I've seen yet. I'll bet that's what it is. They did the same to me but it wasn't as bad on the umm heavier days so I just used them then to use them up and be rid of them.

Oh & according to google they have latex in them as well. IDK what other pads have for comparison though. And latex allergies can be BAD in some people. But latex allergies are exposure allergies. As in you can develop an allergy and it gets worse and worse until it's a fatal allergy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)