Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want you at my wedding!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I can NOT STAND my DFs mother but we always just put up with each other anyway but for the past month and a half I haven't been allowed to go over to their house with DF. My LO isnt his and thats a big reason I think they don't like me but they knew that the whole time I was pregnant. Now my LO is now 4 mo. And my DF finally told me that his parents just don't think im good for him and don't like me.

I can honestly say I've tried to do everything in my power to be nice to them and show them how much I care for their son. His dad was even trying to push us to get married and then outta no where they hate me. Idk if DF told them something and isnt telling me but idk...

Anyway I don't want his mom around my child or at our wedding because of all the shit I've heard she's said about me and how she's been acting. She comments all the time how my LO IS NOT her grandchild but of course DF said we wont get married if she's not there. So I told him that I don't want her to speak to me its my day and ill just want to punch her in the face.

Sorry if its confusing im so tired, sick, and on medication right now and now im just pissed.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
gabenmikeysmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
If you marry this man do you really think things will improve between you and her? Or that you'll become more able to tolerate her later on?
AjsMom0508
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Sounds like he doesn't really want to marry you.

On a side note why is he not the father of your child and why would you want to marry into a family where you are obviously not wanted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Do you think he stands up for you when they talk about you. When he goes over there do you believe he is trying to fix things?
Karopie_99
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
If you feel thag strongly, don't marry him then!
Its not just YOUR day, its supposed to ne a joyous day for BOTH of you!
VinVanMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:54 AM

He met you pregnant with another mans baby? You're already getting married? I wouldn't be a happy mil either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I suggested that and he said he wouldn't do it without his parents and sister there. -_-

Quoting disneymom2two:

You won't be the first bride whos new MIL doesn't like her and you won't be the last.  I don't think you can not invite her to the wedding unless perhaps you just go to city hall and don't tell anyone.  

WrstMomever
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Sounds like he is bitching to them about you.Why else would they suddenly hate you?Id reevaluate the relationship if I were you.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I have to agree.

Quoting VinVanMom:

He met you pregnant with another mans baby? You're already getting married? I wouldn't be a happy mil either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Ya he's not a mommas boy but I know she will find a way to ruin my wedding. And were hoping to move far far away but I still don't appreciate how she treats me and LO

Quoting Anonymous:

Wanting his mom at his wedding hardly makes him a mama's boy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't marry the mommas boy!!

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Sounds like an awful lot of drama in such a short relationship.
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured