Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not allowed to see my bfs daughter..

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
  • 139 Replies

So my boyfriends ex (babymama) is pretty crazy. She wouldn't let him see his daughter for over 4 months and he wasn't even allowed to contact her just because she will call the cops and lie. Well finally she let him see her and her orginal rule was that I could meet her after 3 months of dating (which i understand) but now she's saying I'm not allowed to ever meet her. She's never met me once or anything... isn't that bull shit? She cheated on him in the relationship and her daughter met the other guy before they were even broken up. He's around my daughter constantly. It just sucks because he's basically her bitch when it comes to this stuff. (she has full custody because he was a dumbass and signed over his rights to borrow a months rent..)

Plus she says he can only see her thursday which cuts into our plans because of when he works and stuff. Ughh I just feel irritated. But at the same time I understand that she's his daughter and I would probably do what I'd have too to see my daughter too.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CRAZY GIRLS!!!?!? Why can't they just realize it's not about them, it's about the child.

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KSBlueyz
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Some bitches be cray cray!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM
13 moms liked this
There are so many issues in this post that I don't even know where to start. You all need to grow up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Ohh boy. You knew your BF has a child therefore you knew there'd be consequences. She does seem crazy, but it IS her decision.
PinkHart
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
He can not sign over his rights unless a new husband adopts her. He is lying to you about that. With no rights he would not have any rights to access either.
lizzy_ellie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I need to grow up? I haven't done anything wrong. She needs to grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are so many issues in this post that I don't even know where to start. You all need to grow up.

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Take her to court and get a custody order in place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzy_ellie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM

can you sign over custody? Or is that basically the same thing?

Is their anything the father can sign over? Or is it just placement?

Quoting PinkHart:

He can not sign over his rights unless a new husband adopts her. He is lying to you about that. With no rights he would not have any rights to access either.

Val99
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM
8 moms liked this

He signed away his rights to the child, so she doesn't have to let HIM see the child.  That seems rather sad that he would sell his parental rights for a month's rent.  I don't think I'd trust him with a child either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Plus she says he can only see her thursday which cuts into our plans because of when he works and stuff.

This is why I say you need to grow up. I agree she is acting very immature though.

Quoting lizzy_ellie:

I need to grow up? I haven't done anything wrong. She needs to grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Not accurate. My brother signed away his rights to one of his kids and there's no other man in the picture

Quoting PinkHart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)