Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I told him I didn't want to talk for a week but I really don't want to lose him.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I've been talking to a guy for over a month. We've been on one date but we only talk on the phone and text because neither one of us is ready for a relationship as we are both going through a divorce from our decade long marriages. I really love everything about him but talking to him 3 times a day and texting all day is hurtful because we can't ever see each other or have physical contact because his situation is so messed up with his wife. I told him I wanted him to think about things and not talk to me for a week. He said he would but he'll miss me. Is it possible for us to be just friends right now. Like talk maybe once or twice a week? I miss him a lot and its taking a lot of restraint on my part not to call this break off. I'm sort of worried he won't want to talk to me at all after this but my emotions needed a break.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Bump
AugustMomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Give him a chance to make up his mind either way. It is after all 1 week. It sounds like you've already made his mind up for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I have? What have I decided??

Quoting AugustMomma:

Give him a chance to make up his mind either way. It is after all 1 week. It sounds like you've already made his mind up for him.

AugustMomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Is it possible for us to be just friends right now. Like talk maybe once or twice a week? I miss him a lot and its taking a lot of restraint on my part not to call this break off. I'm sort of worried he won't want to talk to me at all after this but my emotions needed a break.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have? What have I decided??

Quoting AugustMomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)