Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My girlfriend showed disrespect to my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

I have noticed long time ago that she has some weaknesses in manners. Dh accused me of being too lofty and said that if I cherish a friend I would accept her drawbacks. 

Her son's scratching everyone around. That was the reason he was expelled from the day care and several baby sitters left. Few weeks ago he scratched my dd's face. I've been avoiding her ever after but after her numerous calls today I felt uncomfortable to point another reason and accepted her invitation for dinner in a restaurant. When we came my dh asked her weather she had cut his son's nails and wanted to see himslef. She raised from the table and started to shout "Who the fuck are you to check my ds nails? As I can see your dd has much longer!" Dh replied that our dd doesn't scratch anyone so the size of her nails have no importance and that he won't appologize for wanting to see for himself if dd's not threatened with another scar. My GF went on shouting "My kid's not a monster and you're nobody to check his nails"

I was about to raise and go but dh made me a sign to sit back and finish my dinner. By the end of the dinner my GF's son scratched my DD's arm severely.

I think I'm done with them, not only because her kid's aggressive but because I think she went too far with her shouts and this friendly drawback is a little bit too much for me. Do you agree with me?

P.S. Her husband stood quiet all the time and said nothing 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmilyG10
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd SO be done with her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd pop a kid on the hand that hurt one of mine. The mom wont' do it, lemme at it. I would've declined dinner to begin with. I also would've got up and left instead of taking some psycho screaming like a banshee. Hope your DD doesn't get a disease, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM
6 moms liked this

say what? You ALL sound fucking nuts 

opal10161973
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I would have left DH there if he didn't leave with me.  I would not sit back down, no matter what he said or did.  She was beyond rude. 

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Lol, sorry. 

theresa13183
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this

i'd calmy tell her if she cant control her child and stop her child from hurting yours then your friendship will have to be continued without the childrens involvement (ex. going to dinners/lunch to catch up alone)

and also state that you dont appreciate the way she spoke to your husband...though i must admit i'd be a little offended if my friends husband insisted on seeing my sons nails to make sure i cut them correctly...though he was right in the situation its still a bit inappropriate

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I would have slaped the bitch after that son did that to my daughter.    Nothing wrong w/ you being done w/  them.

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Oh and if you were worried about him doing htat to the son why did you put your daughter so close to him?

one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:23 PM

So, what did she have to say after her son scratched your daughter's arm?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)