Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you call the teacher and or principal?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 555 Replies

My son has some classmates in a PUBLIC school that go to the same church as the teacher. The kids were talking about how they get exta school. My son now feels left out. After talking to my son some more I found out that these kids go to Sunday school and that the teacher also teaches the Sunday school. 

I think this is totally wrong. I was talking to some of the other moms and some agree with me. We agree the teacher should not teach Sunday school. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM
72 moms liked this

Why not? She has a right to do whatever she wishes on Sunday, including teaching Sunday school. If you want to include your son, enroll him in her class.

mom2ljh
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM
8 moms liked this
Why should the teacher not yeah Sunday school? What he does on her weekend is her business and if she wants to share the word of Christ with our youth, that's her choice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM
6 moms liked this

I don't see anything wrong with it. so somebody teaches at a public school they can't teach sunday school at their church? sorry that just doesn't make any sense. they are two totally different things that have nothing to do with eachother.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM
12 moms liked this

Give me a friggen break. Who cares what the teacher does with her Sundays.

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm sorry your son feels left out, but either you are a troll or you are a controlling person... which is it?

micheledo
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
5 moms liked this

What????

If it is that big of an issue - take your son to the Sunday school she teaches.  I am sure they welcome visitors.  Problem solved - now he isn't left out! :D

curious1145
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Why can't she teach Sunday school? As long as she doesn't try to push your son into enrolling,there's no problem. This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
FireCoyote
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
2 moms liked this

What does her teaching Sunday School have to do with anything? It's not like it's transferring over into the REGULAR school! What she does on weekends is HER business!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
7 moms liked this
You are a moron.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
3 moms liked this
What she does outside of school hours is none of your business. She probably volunteers to do it at her church. I would not contact the teacher or principal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN