Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

white trash ewww

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Miley Cirus

Enough said.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (71-76):
nolongermstkn
by Mstkn.identity on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Was she dancing or convulsing? What's with the pedo bears?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Well lucky me I missed that one since I wasn't alive yet lol.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Well I remember madonna comming out on stage singing like a virgin and crawling around and humping the stage, and it was huge news then... everything being said now was said then, and 20 times since.

Same shit different year.. IMO

Quoting deadlights86:

I guess I never really watched the vma's cause I don't remember them being this bizarre.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

she's a young pop star,, honestly it's no more raunchy or spastic or sensational than all the other young pop stars of vma past.

Quoting deadlights86:

I watched about half of it and I feel like I've lost a significant amount of my intelligence. =(

Quoting Foolynroo2:

http://youtu.be/BFt5_ba9SeI

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
i dont see how she was trying to copy katy perry's style... idk but katy perry is guhhhh-orges. lol

Quoting MistyMoo:

She looked like she was trying to copy Katy Perry's style, but she couldn't quite pull it off.. And not a single second of that was sexy.. God, she's gonna look back at this and be like wtf was I on?!

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Her teddy bear body buoy reminded me of Katy Perry's cupcake tits.

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont see how she was trying to copy katy perry's style... idk but katy perry is guhhhh-orges. lol

Quoting MistyMoo:

She looked like she was trying to copy Katy Perry's style, but she couldn't quite pull it off.. And not a single second of that was sexy.. God, she's gonna look back at this and be like wtf was I on?!

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:00 AM
So is Miley, when she's not acting like an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MistyMoo:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Lol

Quoting deadlights86:

Well lucky me I missed that one since I wasn't alive yet lol.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Well I remember madonna comming out on stage singing like a virgin and crawling around and humping the stage, and it was huge news then... everything being said now was said then, and 20 times since.

Same shit different year.. IMO

Quoting deadlights86:

I guess I never really watched the vma's cause I don't remember them being this bizarre.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

she's a young pop star,, honestly it's no more raunchy or spastic or sensational than all the other young pop stars of vma past.

Quoting deadlights86:

I watched about half of it and I feel like I've lost a significant amount of my intelligence. =(

Quoting Foolynroo2:

http://youtu.be/BFt5_ba9SeI

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured