Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That Miley Cyrus ... thing

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 481 Replies
2 moms liked this

I haven't watch the MTV music awards or MTV since they stopped playing music, but all I'm hearing this morning is how "pathetic" "whorish" "disgusting" and "awful" ... just to name a few ... her performance last night was and I finally just had to go to Youtube and see for myself. 

Her it is in case you missed it.

All I really want to know is what the hell is with that tongue, and who told her that's attractive? 

I have never heard anything she's done and I can hardly hear her singing here, so I'm also wondering  ... does she even have any vocal talent? 

Do any of you have daughters who like her?

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JBiiirdD
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
34 moms liked this
First, all of the publicity she's getting about it is exactly what was wanted. If no one talked about it, it'd go away. Second, as nasty & trifling as it was, little Miley Cyrus is twerking her butt all the way to the bank. Third, I laughed so hard when Robin Thicke put his hands back like "ain't touching this". Fourth, the Smith family's reaction was hilarious. Last but not least, I wish people would talk more about the short performance NSYNC gave. I was so sad. Anticipated that for two weeks only to be given a teaser. They should tour.
beckyr
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

The Smith family reaction was what finally made me go watch.  lol They showed a still shot of it on The Today Show this morning. 

I was never an NSYNC fan, so I had no idea about the hype.  lol  Sorry that you were disappointed though. 

Quoting JBiiirdD:

First, all of the publicity she's getting about it is exactly what was wanted. If no one talked about it, it'd go away. Second, as nasty & trifling as it was, little Miley Cyrus is twerking her butt all the way to the bank. Third, I laughed so hard when Robin Thicke put his hands back like "ain't touching this". Fourth, the Smith family's reaction was hilarious. Last but not least, I wish people would talk more about the short performance NSYNC gave. I was so sad. Anticipated that for two weeks only to be given a teaser. They should tour.

ZsMommy
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
98 moms liked this

Did you see Will Smith & his kid's reaction??

JBiiirdD
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I wonder if she & Liam Hemsworth are off now.

Quoting beckyr:

The Smith family reaction was what finally made me go watch.  lol They showed a still shot of it on The Today Show this morning. 

I was never an NSYNC fan, so I had no idea about the hype.  lol  Sorry that you were disappointed though. 

Quoting JBiiirdD:

ZsMommy
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Ooop's-I replied before I read your reply.

Yup-I have the same look on my face after watching it.

Quoting beckyr:

Quoting JBiiirdD:

beckyr
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM
10 moms liked this

PRICELESS!!

Are Will and Jada back together?  I thought I heard something about them splitting up a while ago?

momtosandl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Ya, dh and I saw it last night.  If she wanted attention, I'd say she succeeded.  My dd's not a Miiley fan, thank goodness...wow.  Hannah Montana's all growed up!

Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
5 moms liked this

I think she is desperately trying to pull away from being a kid star but she is doing it the wrong way!  I turned the station!   I thought it was disgusting and I really hope parents were monitoring their girls who were watching her that still idolize her from her hannah montana days.

dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I had the same look Will Smith did.

Quoting ZsMommy:

Did you see Will Smith & his kid's reaction??

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
3 moms liked this
Wtf is up with her? Disgusting. Seriously... wtf?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured