Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wow...new parenting low :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

So I'm posting this because quite frankly, I've never met someone like this in my entire life. I've heard of people like this on Cafemom, and "stories" of bad moms...but damn.

My neighbor is 22 and pregnant with #3. She's on the young side, but meh. Her SIL and I are friends and she was discussing how she's hoping she doesn't give birth too early. I was like "Yeah, no one wants a preemie"...she's due Nov. 6th and says she's hoping to give birth Oct. 12. I was like "WTF? Why?" and her SIL looked at me and said "Two reasons. One, she wants to dress up in something skimpy for Halloween, and two, because her husband's best friend is getting out of jail in October and she wants to go out partying with them". This same train wreck of a woman beat the shit out of her husband AND her MIL in one night in front of her kids and got arrested and now, according to CPS, can't even be unsupervised with her children.

Seriously. WTF? What is wrong with people? You wanna go partying and getting drunk while you have a newborn at home? I didn't know women like this existed and it made me sad :( Poor baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Bump!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:16 PM
If her other kids are in cps custody, the baby probably will just be taken at birth. Sucks for those kids.
bclassybutsassy
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this

lyranightshade
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM
This should be shocking, but it isn't. I live next door to my cousin who may be an even worse mom than that chick, considering the amount of times she's gone to jail and that she has been (may still be) involved with hard drugs. Yes, I've called cps multiple times. They do nothing.
MixtlisMomme
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Wow so sad...

Quoting Anonymous:

So I'm posting this because quite frankly, I've never met someone like this in my entire life. I've heard of people like this on Cafemom, and "stories" of bad moms...but damn.

My neighbor is 22 and pregnant with #3. She's on the young side, but meh. Her SIL and I are friends and she was discussing how she's hoping she doesn't give birth too early. I was like "Yeah, no one wants a preemie"...she's due Nov. 6th and says she's hoping to give birth Oct. 12. I was like "WTF? Why?" and her SIL looked at me and said "Two reasons. One, she wants to dress up in something skimpy for Halloween, and two, because her husband's best friend is getting out of jail in October and she wants to go out partying with them". This same train wreck of a woman beat the shit out of her husband AND her MIL in one night in front of her kids and got arrested and now, according to CPS, can't even be unsupervised with her children.

Seriously. WTF? What is wrong with people? You wanna go partying and getting drunk while you have a newborn at home? I didn't know women like this existed and it made me sad :( Poor baby.

EmilyG10
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM

wow that's horrible!

JemJerrica
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Some people should just absolutely never reproduce. That's terrible- poor kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:19 PM

oh yea they are out their. My mom know this woman. Who has 5 kids pregnant with number 6 age 24.  She has lost custody to CPS of all 5 kids and 4 out of 5 were molested by her ex who was in jail for molestation before they got together. THen after she lost custody she ran off to Florida with a different man and is now pregnant with number 6. She is now in florida instead in her home state fighting for her children and pregnant again 6 different with 5 different men. The 5th kid is the kid of the her ex who molested her other 4. 

some people should not be able to procreate. and be forced to have their tubes tied.

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Rofl

Quoting bclassybutsassy:

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

KenneMaw
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:20 PM

She must be related to my neighbor's sister!  As soon as she had her baby, she was partying within a week.  yes, her kids were taken from her for about 3 months so she could get her act together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)