Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We Will Talk About Your Youngest Son Or Daughter,

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  • 71 Replies

What does he or he take after you  that's good, and what does he or she take after you, that you wish they didn't?

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

He looks like me. I'm not sure about what he takes after me that is negative. He's barely 3 yrs old.

JustBreath2013
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My youngest son is 11 months and has my eyes...love it.... other than that I don't know yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My son takes my smarts. But his dads temper

Dd has my looks but her dads lack of taking anything serious
TheDoctorsWife
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
He's very sweet and loves to cuddle.

He has my aweful eyebrows.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
From me- gosh. Hes smart... even at getting outta work lol he's caring... he wants to help everyone.

The bad- he's just as lazy as me haha. We sadly, don't have much motivation and I'm not sure how to fix that
RoxStetz
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest son looks JUST like me, and also has my skewed sense of humor, and my youngest has my temper and my orneriness.  (he's in trouble a lot lol)  I like them the way they are. 

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

She looks just like me, but she's stubborn as hell just like me too. 

NoahandEliza
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My 2yo is basically a mini me, but it amuses me to no end that she loves sour stuff like me. Stuff like lemons, pickles, salt and vinegar chips, etc. When she was tiny and we did that evil parent thing where you give your baby a lemon to see the face they make, she giggled and grabbed for more.

I really wish she weren't so stubborn though. Dh says "so hard headed, but you got it honest."
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM

The good thing that my son takes after me is my heart, my caring of people. He is very honest, unless it meant he was going to hurt someone, then he won't tell the truth. He shows his love.

The things I don't like is he is stubborn. He takes after both of us for that one. He won't try things. I have an addiction problem, which I stopped. He is afraid he does too, so he won't try anything. We are both afraid of driving. I'm praying he changes that. He gets bronchitis a lot, like I did.  There are more good and bad, I just cant think of them right now. Another good thing is that he is a really hard worker, and no matter what he does, his bosses think he is a great worker.

plumbobtoggle
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

She's very inquisitive, just like me. But she's also painfully shy, just like me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN