Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart story.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I took my son to get his hair cut at walmart. They were the only place that was not busy. I just about died. Our little "salon" is next to the 10 items or less. This woman at the register closest to us actually pulls the race card over a wine purchase. She thought it was racist of the cashier to ask for her i.d. and refuse to sell it to her when she was unable to provide one. laughing

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM
It's always someone else's fault.
elkmomma
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:22 PM

LOL  I can see that happening, especially at ours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Lol
WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM

People do this at every store I go to. Obviously it is too hard to accept that it is the Law in NY to show id when making alcohol and tobbacco purchases. I was behind a guy in the supermarket the other day, he pitched a fit, because he had to show his id so that the cashier could swipe it through the machine.  Alot of stores in the area I live have a security mechanism on the registers. Whenever alcohol or tobacco products are rung up the register locks, and the cashier has to swipe the customer's id through the card reader to unlock it. This guy though the cashier was picking on him because he looked young. I get carded all the time. Doesn't bother me. The cashier is just doing their job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)