Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sick people. im devastated UPDATED

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 99 Replies

Mobile Photo

Our cat got out while we were moving into our new home 4 days ago. Today walking my son home from school kids said there was a dead cat nearby. I asked what color they said black. I asked dh to look when he got home. I cant handle that stuff.
Someone tortured my kitty to death or mutilated his body. Dh looked really upset when he saw it and came over to me hugged me and told me he was so sorry. I asked what happened and all he said was he's pretty sure someone got a hold of him and I started to go over and he grabbed me and told me "baby don't we'll call someone to come pick him up". I almost dropped. I know to many a cat is just a cat but he was my sweetheart. I'm just devastated. I don't understand how people can be so cruel. I cant cry with my kids around so im pretty much holding it in and venting on here. He was such a funny sweet beautiful kitty.

ETA: I reported it. They are sending someone for the remains since its in a park. A friend says depending on how he looks they may start an investigation or have me file an official report or something. Right now I just cant think straight.

Update: thank you everyone for your condolences. I'm still struggling a little bit with images and haven't really been able to bring myself to put away his bowls and little box. I know he's in a better place (love the rainbow bridge website) and no one can ever hurt him again. Before we found him we told our kids (ds 6 dd 4) that another family probably has him and are taking good care of him and I think we decided to stick with that. Thank you app again for the kind words.
We never heard back from the police department but dh checked and they removed his remains.
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:41 PM

(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry that happened..........

This world is full of sickos......smdh

Uniquecoolio
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM
So sorry. That's awful!
panther79
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM

awww that's horrible. I hope the sick fucks that didnt get ther nuts roasted

Goth_mom13
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM

:( thats so sad, im sorry

KGreen75
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM
He was probably hit by a car and picked apart by animals.

I doubt he was tortured to death.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Awww. I'm so sorry
kymom23
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Oh honey, I'm so sorry! Sending you hugs and thoughts of comfort during this time.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM

If your cat has been mutilated then you should call the non emergency number to the cops.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Maybe it just got hit by a car. If you found it on the side of the road... Not trying to be graphic but it can be messy.

Sorry about your cat :(
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM
I'm so sorry. ((hugs))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)