Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Darn it! I don't want to give you love right now I want to sleep!!

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
My darn cat! You would think she would learn after almost 13 years, that when mommy lies down in bed with the lights off it means she is going to sleep, not that she wants to shower kitty with affection! Every night it is the same thing though, rub my face, rub my hands, the worst is rubbing my nose. No matter what I say or do, she just won't stop. I roll away she follows. If I push her away she is right back in my face. I love her to death. I really do, but I just want to go to sleep.

And now she is smacking me with tail. Damn attitude!
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommaGirl1207
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:29 AM

You're lucky that you only have to deal with 1 cat. I've got 3 fur-girls that love to do all the things you just listed. They take turns during the week (1 cat will do those things per day) & when they finally get settled I'm squished between all 3. I sleep on my side & all 3 of them love to start out sleeping practically on top of me.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:33 AM

:( this makes me miss my fur babies that I had to leave back in Delaware.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Awww I wuv my kitties. I have two. One, my boy and oldest is very quiet and keeps to himself. He loves on us but at his own time

My girl, she is one and a half and very needy with me. She is always touching me and meowing.

The funny thing is I work nights and my husband says the nights im not there she sleeps in dd's room. The night I come home she is in there with me.

I just love them!!!
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:45 AM

This is how she actually sleeps haha
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:48 AM

My cat(s) have always harassed me in my sleep.

My Billy in particular can be a pain in the ass. He scratches at the carpet to get in (he has scratched down to the padding under the carpet already...) we let him in and he walks across my body with his heavy ass little paws, then usually settles with his ass in my face and his nose near my knees. (Yes, hes a long ass cat)

He drives me nuts.Hes 12lbs, long as fuck and will sink his claws into my leg if I roll and hes on me.

I love him to death.. and sometimes I wake up and hes on my chest (or side) and has been there all night and I didnt know.
But damn it, if he wants me up he will find a way. He even licks my damn nose.

I have a freaky cat (and I'm WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE right now)

You are not the only one with a freakish cat. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured