Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

daily gratitude post

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:28 AM
  • 5 Replies

Today I'm grateful for playing with my daughter in the park, playing with her at the beach, the beautiful weather stretching, my family probably coming to visit again, friends coming over tomorrow, my neighborhood, certain people that no longer fit in my life are farther away, papers almost done, new classes soon, not too much housework to do, new clothes for my babe, enough money, great weekend with my bro and his family, I'm soooo glad I'm the one raising and staying with my daughter, feeling good by myself, finding new teachers.

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm grateful that my daughter has not died ; that she doesn't have any disorders because I know that's not an easy life ; that I have all my limbs, and my daughter has all of her's. I'm grateful for having a roof over our heads ; enough to eat everyday ; that all of my five senses function at an adequate level and my daughter's does as well. When I get in a funk/depressive mood these are just a few of the many things I remind myself that I am grateful for everyday. 

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm pretty thankful for that hamburger I had last night....

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
activitymode
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm thankful to be off work. that place was so hot I thought I was in hell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MayBeeIAm
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I'm thankful I woke up this morning.

I'm thankful I did well on my test

I'm thankful I have a job to go to

I'm thankful to be healthy

I'm thankful my destiny is my choice

drewby1
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm grateful for moms who take the time to post. What a good reminder that the day-to-day little blessings as well as the hiccups in the road keep us moving forward. It's all about gratitude! With that being said, I'm grateful that I had a decent night's sleep and am ready to take on a new day. I read a book recently about the importance of sleep which was so enlightening...http://bit.ly/17jsK8S
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured