Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her Apts aren't good enough for Her Family, just Sec8 families

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies

OMG...how appalling!!!  this person now USED to be my friend, until her bias against poor people came out...and these sec8 apts of hers are the most appalling slums i've seen in a long time...she oughta be ashamed of herself. There is NO excuse to have people living in filth like that...cripes, the women's shelter i stayed in 20yrs ago was better than that shithole..  and all she talks about is the lovely gov sec8 vouchers she gets, and how she puts NO money back into her place--and it shows..

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I'm confused by your title. Are you saying you believe your friend is better than other people who receive assistance?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:36 AM

If you run a business you do so to make money.  If it doesn't pay to put the money into the buildings, why do it?  She isn't forcing anyone to live there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM

yes, she thinks she's better than those who are on assistance

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

I'm confused by your title. Are you saying you believe your friend is better than other people who receive assistance?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Slum lords. The lady is getting free money. Obviously she doesn't care about her tenants.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you run a business you do so to make money.  If it doesn't pay to put the money into the buildings, why do it?  She isn't forcing anyone to live there.

Maxi_Maxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
But she's on it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:39 AM

ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

if your'e going to have a rental property, doesn't it make sense to keep up with keeping up your building?  Like, not letting the basement get all moldy due to a leak...like power washing the house so the mildew on the siding is washed off and not looking gross...like doing some actual landscaping so your house doesn't look like the blighted property on the block...

Quoting Anonymous:

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM

sounds like her friend owns the apartments

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

But she's on it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Alayna - Wife to Sanjay and mommy to Anjali

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM

no, she rents out her slummy apts to poor people, and expects them to be grateful to her for the slum she provided

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

But she's on it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

It isn't free money, she provides housing and is paid for this service.

Quoting Anonymous:

Slum lords. The lady is getting free money. Obviously she doesn't care about her tenants.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)